Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Emily

Emily Registered Users

It's soooo cold here. I had to squish myself between mum and dad in bed last night, just so that I could stay warm. I think mum was cold too because she cuddled me all night.

Naya, Maxx's Mum, Sven and 2 others like this.
  2. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

I just heard mummy on the phone talking about hollydaysss. I love hollydaysss so I bouncebouncebounced to let her know I was cited. But she said no Stanley you’re going to stay at Nanna’s.

What?! They’re going without me. I’m not having that. I’m going to sit in the sootcase so they have to take me!

Stanley

drjs@5, Maxx's Mum and Sven like this.
  3. Sven

Sven Registered Users

It is raining and windy here. I need the toilet, where is my umbrella that I had last year daddy.
    Still waiting

Vanilla

drjs@5 likes this.
  4. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

Whats an umbrella Vanilla?

Mum keeps saying it's going to rain tomorrow an then it doesn't. She said definitely on the weekend. Yay puddles! An weekend meens mums home all day!!

That's a very good photo an good advice Quinn. I like to jam my nose under their armpit so then they move their arm so I can almost get my nose into the plate :cool:

Sven and QuinnM15 like this.
  5. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Maxx an umbrella is like a really big tent that covers you so you dont get wet. I had that when I was a puppy to go to toilet...but apperantly now I am not a puppy anymore so I dont get it anymore.
    So now I will just wait until it stops raining then go to toilet.

Quinn I like your style for BarbaQ food. Hope you got plenty, this might catch on for the BarbaQ season. I will try this next summer.....mmm sosages, steak, smelly cheese...oh I have a puddle here and a very wet mouth...

QuinnM15 and Maxx's Mum like this.
  6. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Hmm I think we once had a barbeekew, it wasn’t that great. Pig-mummy and Pig-daddy had a big box in the garden and pig-daddy poked at it for ages and wouldn’t listen to Pig-mummy and it got all smokey so I had to hide inside. Then it was so smokey that we all had to hide inside and there was no food and then it got dark and pig-mummy shouted at pig-daddy and then it started raining and then they ate some toast and went to bed. Is that what barbeekews are supposed to be like? Love, the Pig x

Joy, Stacia, drjs@5 and 3 others like this.
  7. JenBainbridge

No piggy! Barrebequeeez have chikkin and sossidj and burgurs and stake and halllouuumi. And you gets to share it all. Cept the halloummmii, mummy says that’s all hers and doesn’t even give daddy any :eek: you can come to mine for a barbequeeee if you like Pig? I don’t mind sharing with you :inlove:

Stanley

drjs@5 likes this.
  8. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

When we have sossidj and chikken Mum cooks it in the huffen in the kitchin. But I think we must have barbeekews in the kitchin, cos sumtimes when Dad is cookin everything goes all smokey and a box thing on the above us wall makes a big screechy noise and Mum shouts and we open all the windos.

Ripple

Granca, Lara, Naya and 3 others like this.
  9. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Ah Pig, it sounds like "operator error". Barrbeequs are fabulous things, when they go right. I don't really like the first bit, when the flames are leaping, and I sit a safe distance away, where I can keep an eye on it. But when the flames go out - out come the sossijiz and stuff..then I get really close, I sit underneath the thing and it's warm (I can reach the table too ;))

That's funny Stanley, I get to share sossij, steak, chicking, burger - but NEVER GET ANY HALLOOOMMEE either. Maybe it's like grapes & chocolate?

- Coco

Lara likes this.
  10. Candy

Candy Registered Users

But Rory, I HAVE eaten the zips on all of my beds apart from the one between Mother and Trev's comfy chairs. Zips are fun to eat. Mother says not to worry too much, she doesn't think our pixies are the sort that do much sowing. Flouncing sounds like it might be fun. Is it anything like bouncing? I might have to start working on my Flounce.
    Love Joy.

Lara likes this.
  11. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

Another thing about bar-bee-qs is after all the good stuff is gone and no one is watching, you can licklicklick so many yummy drips and drops behind the hot part. Mum is always like "Quinn, what are you doing, leave it" but I've gotten so good at it...quick lick, act natural...go back a bit later...lick. I hope we have bar-bee-q again tonight!!

Quinn

Granca, Maxx's Mum, Lara and 2 others like this.
  12. Lara

Lara Registered Users

:eek: It sounds like I have been gravely mistaken about barbeekews! Pig daddy should be ashamed of himself :shake: Yus please Stanley I will put myself in the post box tomorrow. The address is ‘Stanley’s House, Haloooomee Street, Up Norf’, right?

Granca, Nick19, Sven and 3 others like this.
  13. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Owkai Coco I will try to tell them they are doing Barbeekew all wrong. It’s hard being the cleverest in the family, particularly when you are a Pig and no-one speaks Pig :(

Maxx's Mum, Cath and drjs@5 like this.
  14. JenBainbridge

Mummy said she had a treat for me since I’ve been poorley. I was so excited for chikkin or sossidj but it’s.. MY BEST FRIEND BASIL!

He’s come to play with me for the day. Yes yes yes!

Stanley

15. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

- Coco

Nick19 and Cath like this.
  16. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Mum and Dad have been to the most wunnerful place in the whole wide world. They call it the boot-cha-shop. They smell yummy scrummy when they come home from there and they had a bag which was so lovely smelly I had to have a little lick as it swung by my nose and into the frij. Mum said “Not for you Squidge, this is a kilo of shoo-le-ton for our dinner. Not for dogs!”. Parrently it’s called a tea bone stake in Inglish. A kilo is a lot I think. They should be able to spare a nibble I reckon.
    Luna

Sven, drjs@5, Stacia and 3 others like this.
  17. Candy

Candy Registered Users

Mother and nice nextdoor man who now has Ronnie Pug were standing chatting outside with the doors open. Me and Ronnie Pug did a bit of sniffing and a bit of playing then I went into Ronnie Pug's house and snaffled his tea! Tee hee hee! While I was doing this, Ronnie Pug went into my house and did a poo on one of my downstairs beds! Tee hee! Nice nextdoor man kept saying he was Morty-fyed and Mother larfd and larfd and said 'That's it, they're ofishaly on first name terms now'. We're going to the pub later. Mother says we can tell our friends about it and they will larf and larf and I will get fuss and chews and everyone will say I am beeootiful and GoodGirlJoy.

18. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Oooh, Luna - my mum n dad also went to the boot-chers this morning. I did a thorough examination of the bag when they came back - I could smell 2 different kinds of beef-steaks, a chickin with some rubby stuff on it and a big joint of beef. The big joint has been cooked and I KNOW that's for me, that will be cut up later or tomorrow. The steaks, I think, will be cooked tonight and I know I will get some - mum is such a lightweight and can never eat all hers, she's no Labrador. The chickin, though....I wonder if that might be mine also?

Joy...Ronnie Pug sounds super-fun! Fancy doing a poo in your bed - he's class :) Have fun at the pub :drink:

- Coco

snowbunny and Nick19 like this.
  19. Candy

Candy Registered Users

Coco, Ronnie Pug is lovely to have in the nextdoor house. I had chews at the pub and strokes and ear rubs and 2 young men took pictures of me to tell their wives they needed dogs becos I was GoodGirlJoy. Mother says that she and Trev stayed later than they meant to and it was all my fault for being so sweet and everyone wanting to talk to me. Well I can't help that, can I? Had a nice kong when I got home, all happy now. Mother says GoodGirlJoy.

Granca, edzbird, drjs@5 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

It's rainin'! Yesterday it rained in the morning a bit and Mum was walking round singing ''Its raining, it's pouring and Maxie is snoring". Honestly. She is so embarrasin'

We just went for a big walk to the dog park and the river and Mum and Dad were dressed up like they were on in the north pole cos apparently the wind was 'last stop antartica''. But it was lots of fun an I played with lots of dogs and sniffed sniffed sniffed.

drjs@5, edzbird and Cath like this.