Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Don't worry it is my secret. I am sure no other human would be able to find your posts and I promise not to reveal :tmi:

Rosie, leejane, SwampDonkey and 2 others like this.
  2. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I met a fisherman this morning and he was very nice. He stroked me and said I was handsome and strong. Then we saw him again and he'd caught a big fish and he said he didn't like to eat them and I DO like to eat them but he didn't give it to me he said his nay-ber liked to eat them. Hopes built and dashed in a moment. I am not on hunger strike. I have had sausage & beef today. And breakfast. I am not hungry now....but I could manage anything offered. I'm rambling.

- Coco

Maxx's Mum, drjs@5 and Sven like this.
  3. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I was lying in the garden sniffing the breeze and dad brought out a butter tub for me to clean.

His training is coming along nicely.

Granca, GaryC, Sven and 6 others like this.
  4. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

Last night two small humans came to my door with boxes of cookies. Dad wanted some and I slipped out the door to say hi while he was getting the boxes and then I saw a PARADE of small humans! So many everywhere! I ranranran to all of them, through the street, down the block, back, saying HI to all of them! There was lots of squealing, I was jumping - it was so exciting! It was so fun! Dad said it was 'barassing for him and mum. One of the small humans held my collar and mom ran out with no shoes to get me. Best.night.ever.

Quinn

5. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Mum just said the A word! And my stuff is going in the car! Yes yes yes yes.... I'm going to AGILITEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See you all later, I'm off...
    Pongo

snowbunny, Maxx's Mum, Sven and 2 others like this.
  6. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

he he I got Mum a bewdy this mornin'. Dad forgot to block the stairs and while he was busy makin' mum's kibble to take to work I tippy-tapped down the stairs and into the Forbidden Room. Mum was just putting on her fur so I ran and nosed her in the leg! She squeaked like a chikkin' but then gave me lots of cuddles and said I was a clever, brave boy. It was fun! An no wonder they keep this room a big secret, it's amazing. It has fur on the floor instead of hard wood and it was warm and you should see what they sleep on! It's huge and looks soft with a big furry blanket. I am now planning how to get back there when the hoomans aren't lookin' so I can have a big snooze on their bed.

I love small humans Quinn...they are easy to knock over and they like to play. I bet that was so much fun. I 'barass Mum and Dad all the time but you just can't help yourself right?

Lara, drjs@5 and Sven like this.
  7. Emily

Emily Registered Users

You have got to get back there! Sleeping in their bed is the best ever. Wait until they're sleeping and sneak up into the bed. After you've done this a few times you'll be able to sleep on there every night.

Mum sometimes says "oh Ella you shouldn't be up here" but I just stay really quiet and usually get to stay!

snowbunny, drjs@5, Sven and 1 other person like this.
  8. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Maxx - Ella is right it is the best ever. Once you are on after a while you work your way up to that big fluffy thing they call a pillow. Once you get to sleep on there you have made it. You will have you share, I share with daddy. It is the best...

drjs@5 and Maxx's Mum like this.
  9. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I've owned the bed for a long time now. It's so comfy, but the hoomans do fidget so.

- Coco

Sven and Maxx's Mum like this.
  10. Lara

Lara Registered Users

I’m not allowed in the hooman bedroom :( and I have never even been on their bed ever even though it looks amazing. I escape upstairs sometimes though but that is mostly to steal a toilet roll or to steal pig-mummy’s knickers and bring them down to show the good-looking neighbour when he visits to talk about the fence. I think Pig-mummy likes it when I do that because she squeals and chases me about.

Granca, Sven, Beanwood and 8 others like this.
  11. Hollysdad

Mine are the same. I do wish they would sleep without fidgetting and let me have the whole middle of the bed. Sometimes there just isnt enough room to stretch.

Sven and Maxx's Mum like this.
  12. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

You have to make room, Holly. I do this by snuggling in extra tight to the hooman and then stretching just a little. If I'm careful enough, stoopid hooman will move away a little bit and then I use my speshul expando-Labrador skills to fill the gap. If I'm really patient, stoopid hooman will end up hovering on the edge of the bed while I get to stretch out in luxury and air my plums.

Shadow

Sven, drjs@5 and Maxx's Mum like this.
  13. Hollysdad

Good idea Shadow. I'll try some extra tight snuggles tonight.

14. Nick19

Nick19 Registered Users

I went to the beeeeeech today, my first time... I wasn’t sure at first, where did the grass go??? Then I loved it and ran and ran and ran... I met a big white dog with black spots who looked like a cow! I wanted to play but she was old, 13 years and I’m not even 13 weeks! So we just sniffed!
    One of hoomans then picked me up as they said I shouldn’t run and run all day... We went to a cafe and all the other hoomans said I was gorjus! Then I slept all the way home... Days like this are good! Woof!
    Pepper

Granca, Sven, drjs@5 and 2 others like this.
  15. leejane

leejane Mum to the Mooster

Hey little Pepper, welcome to the forum, mate! Remember no hooomans allowed except for @Stacia sometimes cos she understands us and thinks we are good fun :cool:
    You can pick up loads of tips here on stealing food, destroying stuff for maximum effect, eating poo, getting fun stuff and training your hooman to do your bidding. They think they're training us, but of course actually it's the other way around.
    Licks and sniffs from Monty x

Granca, Sven, drjs@5 and 3 others like this.
  16. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Hi Pepper!
    Yes, days are good. I spent most of today snoozing in the sun, watching my hoomans do a thing called gardnin and making sure they did it all right. It is hard work being a Labrador but hey.

drjs@5 and Maxx's Mum like this.
  17. Nick19

Nick19 Registered Users

Hi Monty,

I’ve eaten one of Dad’s flip flops but not tried poo yet!

How do you deal with mini hoomans, some turned up today so I barked at them and they hid behind the sofa...

Big licks and loads of sniffs!

Pepper

Maxx's Mum likes this.
  18. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I met a little dog today - he lives at the bottom of the road. He's called Jack. Or Russell. Or Woody. Anyway, his mum had parked him on a driveway while she went gossiping. He was just sitting there all alone. I walked past & he flew at me. Snarling and barking and all. He was tiny. I laughed and sniffed him and wagged my tail. He did shuffle back to his spot then. Silly dog.

- Coco

selina27 and Maxx's Mum like this.
  19. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

I'm 7 months old today! I am celebratin' by getting Mum up extra early 'cos its Saturday.

Welcome to our forum Pepper and yes @Stacia is only Hooman allowed 'cos she is really nice and doesn't tell on us

20. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Although, we are still waiting for our cheeze @Stacia :mad: