Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Its in the post :D

SteffiS, selina27, Sven and 2 others like this.
  2. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I just knew this weekend was going to be good.
    Daddy was WFH yesterday, not a lot of work happening though. Plenty of play with me instead. Then went on a walk in the evening to the Golf course. I have not been for ages because it has been summer and hot so get those things that slide along the ground. That was so much fun.
    I had a good night sleep after that even slept in this morning.

Then we went to the park today. I only go there when mummy has her hair cut, me and daddy go to the park. So many smells and puddles. I am very satisfied so far, smell and look absolutely gorgeous. Those puddles are the best.

Now we sre going home, but I heard daddy say we are going to do one more stop. Hope that is my favourite store. I need some treats, cupboarsa are bare :eek:

drjs@5, SwampDonkey and Maxx's Mum like this.
  3. leejane

leejane Mum to the Mooster

There are options with mini hooomans. You can chase them and play with them and they squeal a lot. Best take earplugs. They are really sticky and you can lick their faces easily. They are easy to knock over ..... but then they get louder and forget how to play and then the dog gets in trouble . And never play bitey face with them ever.

SteffiS and Maxx's Mum like this.
  4. Nick19

Nick19 Registered Users

You’re very wise Monty as they did exactly that, one of them ran, I chased and he squealed and squealed! Then I got told it was “chill” time. It’s my house yet I had to go and lie down - not happy!

Pepper

leejane likes this.
  5. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

There are lots of mini-hoomans who come here every now and then. The biggest one has a lovely bottom. I just want to sniffsniffsniff it all the time (you know how it is, guys). He runs away and I run after him and he laughslaughslaughs and then he starts squealing and saying he doesn't want to play any more but his bottom still smells good so I keep sniffing and if he doesn't want to play then why does he still have such a lovely bottom?

Sven and edzbird like this.
  6. Lara

Lara Registered Users

I am getting one of those mini hoomans all to myself after the summer. I hope it is sticky and I am allowed to lick it. I haven’t been allowed to lick the other ones I have met but this one will be my very own so I reckon I have licking rights.

selina27, Sven, leejane and 5 others like this.
  7. Emily

Emily Registered Users

It's because they carry their poo around with them! Who would have thought of that?!

8. Nick19

Nick19 Registered Users

That’s silly, why don’t they just poo and get a hooman to pick it up!

Pepper

9. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Wow. What a walk!

Mum, dad and i went to the woods after breakfast and walked for ages. We followed a stream for miles down to the river, and I had lots of splashes and swims. Then I could smell bacon sawniches cooking at the other side of the river. I ran across the little bridge and there was a whole campsite of people so I introduced myself to everyone. Mum and dad caught up and put me back on my lead, then we went back over the bridge. We walked along the river and up another stream then walked for ages in the woods. I found lots of mud and water and sticks and people to play with.

Im just settling down for a doze in the sun.

Maxx's Mum, Atemas, selina27 and 4 others like this.
  10. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

mmmmm....
    Did u catch any of um?
    Lilly x

11. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

No, mum and dad were too quick with the lead. next time....

12. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Went out with the squeaker today she was so squeaky and really irritating. I do my best to ignore her but ging and mic have to watch her. Today ging had to stop her from picking a prickly plant and falling in the nettles. Then she fell in the nettles oh the whinning. Any way ging told her to count backwards from 100 in her head so she was quiet for a bit. I stole a pups ball ha Georgie you sucker, but ging made me give it back. Squeaker came home with us and she got some Birthday cake and told ging I should be put outside. Ging told her that I lived here and I would be staying were I liked and that if she wanted to the squeaker could go into the garden. You should of seen the squeakers face he he he she's doesn't know ging like I know her. The squeakers mum was laughing but pretending not too. The squeaker tried to he bossy but ging and mic are really bossy. I just pretended to chew my toy

Sven, Maxx's Mum and drjs@5 like this.
  13. SwampDonkey

I've decided to hunt zombies I already stole a shovel.

Kaktus and Rosie like this.
  14. SwampDonkey

I chased ging with the shovel but she squeaked and said but I'm not a zombie Rory. I was just practising. She's hid it in the garage. Maybe I'm not cut out for zombie slaying.

Kaktus, snowbunny and Maxx's Mum like this.
  15. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

We went to Aunty Sue and Uncle Pat's new place yesterday! It was great! Got some pics..hang on...

Here's me listenin' as Dad is telling me we're going to see them.

[​IMG]Maxx - hearing exciting news by Robyn Armstrong, on Flickr

And I was so excited I just had to cheer!

[​IMG]Maxx clapping by Robyn Armstrong, on Flickr

They have a big big yard with lots of different areas to play in so I ran around and played fetch with the hoomans. An there were mini-hoomans who came later and.they.patted.me.quite.ouch.hard. but I was a good boy and didn't knock them over or anything.

Hollysdad, Granca, Kaktus and 8 others like this.
  16. Cath

Cath Registered Users

This mornings walk was great. When we got in the field I smelt a lovely smell. I ran around and around and Mum said slow down Annie. Then all of a sudden a big bird flew up into the air. Mum said it was a cock pheasant. Well you can't fly Annie and Mum laughed. I wish I could.................Annie

17. Lara

Lara Registered Users

I chase pig mummy with a trowel. They are gen’rally only for smol zombies. :nod:

18. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Well done, Maxx, that is the trickiest thing about small hoomans, they can't stand up and when they fall down they squeal and the other hoomans say ohpongoyougreatlummox.

Maxx's Mum likes this.
  19. Nick19

Nick19 Registered Users

I went to another beach yesterday and found a lovely smelly dead bird, then Mum screamed “Noooooooooooooooo Pepper” and as I looked up Dad put my lead on and took me away. It smelt so so so good!
    Pepper

Maxx's Mum likes this.
  20. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Pepper, you have to be quicker. The best thing to do is, when you sniff something that's been dead a while, don't make it too obvious. You want to nonchalantly walk over to it then, without warning, drop your shoulder and have a really good roll on it. The best thing then is, even if you do have to leave it, at least you get to take the wonderful smell with you for the rest of your walk.

Willow, dead-thing-roller extraordinaire.

Sven, Nick19, Maxx's Mum and 2 others like this.