Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Dad's are funny creatures. They are proper experts without trying. They are very playful. I am allowed to jump up on mine, that's brilliant. They are good to target if you want some person-biscuits (custard creams spring to mind - "not when mummy's here, Coco"). Mine hasn't read the Total Recall book either, but he did do as he was told when we practiced stuff from it, he was even allowed to blow a whistle then but not now. He is not allowed to have a whistle now. He is Not To Be Trusted with a whistle.

Rory is very Knolidgible about life stuff. Very.

- Coco

Maxx's Mum, Granca, drjs@5 and 3 others like this.
  2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

It's my training Moo was very good about things as you know Coco. She pointed out how things works in the house and who to listen to and who to pretend to listen to.

Maxx's Mum, Granca, Joy and 5 others like this.
  3. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I miss my daddy. Mummy is fun but not as much fun as Daddy. Plus I have not been for my long walks s mummy has been poorly. So I have been looking after her...

Maxx's Mum, Granca and drjs@5 like this.
  4. Candy

Candy Registered Users

I have got a cold. Not allowed to even talk to other dogs, let alone play. Shorter walks too, but more of them. Tablets, I like them, they taste yummy. Every evening Mother wipes the left part of my nose with damp fluffy stuff. Not sure about this at first but now I like it, it makes me go all licky and I get a treat afterwards. Tonight Mother was making Yeeuuk noises, she said it was very snotty with grass, dandy lion fluff and dog knows what else stuck in it. She says it's becos I've got a very nosy nose. Well, what else is a nose ment to be then? Mouthy? Eary? Or tee hee hee perhaps Bummy, tee hee. Now they're going out to the pub to see the friends and I must be a Home Alone Dog becos of my cold and other dogs in the pub getting all the treats and me not getting any. Boo Hoo! Don't like this cold. Oh, wait a minit, YESSS!!! my biggest and bestest Kong all full of yummy stuff. Mother says she feels gilty (good!) but it's only for an our and I am GoodGirlJoy.

Maxx's Mum, Granca, Nick19 and 2 others like this.
  5. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Hey! Hey! Mum took me to a pub this afternoon. Dad always says "no no, Coco is a liyabilitee. There's no point going to the pub". BUT mum's been on her holidays without him...and she did take me and it was brilliant and I was such a good boy. There was no-one else there, except an old man on a tall stool with a shopping trolley. But it was still good. And we did go on the train to get there. I didn't like the train last time, but it was only one stop so I was cool with it. We stayed for one drink. And after the pub we did walk home and I heard a rat in the hedge but it escaped.

me on the train..I can nearly see my house from here. small coco train.jpg

Me in the pub..hehe I was a bit excited about being there ;)

small coco excited to be here.jpg

selina27, chrisc831, Atemas and 12 others like this.
  6. Candy

Candy Registered Users

Oh Coco, is that really you? I think I might love you! You look so nice! But I am not allowed to do ANYTHING becos I have a cold. Mother says I am egg zadurating and it's not that bad and it's so I get better quickly. Hmm. Not sure, very very bored. GoodGirlJoy'

7. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

Coco - you went on a train??? :eek: We're not allowed on trains here unless we are a blind doggy. I don know what bein' blind has to do with it?:confused::confused:

Anywaze Mum and Dad are ok, they had a big hug (I nosed my way in) an Dad said sorry an mum said something that sounded like herumphsoyoushouldbeherumph.

I hope you feel better soon Joy, I don think havin' a cold would be very nice. My Dad has one and he is not happy. Man flu they call it, it's deadly you know.:rolleyes:

edzbird and drjs@5 like this.
  8. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Maxx, my mum said we're allowed in Melbun, as long as we wear a muzzle. I don't think I wear a muzzle o_O Is it like a collar?

Maxx's Mum likes this.
  9. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Oh yes. But our trains are very very old and very rocky-side-to-sidey and I don't like it - makes me feel horrible inside. Glad your mum 'n' dad are back in form. Not nice when there's tenshun.

Yes Joy, tis me! I am SO handsome, everyone tells me that. I love you too :heart:

- Coco

Granca, Maxx's Mum, HAH and 2 others like this.
  10. Candy

Candy Registered Users

Nelly, Nelly! Have you joined the Plice? Was that you in my sky thismorning? I was just helping Mother in the garden when there was this big noisy thing in the sky. I stopped helping to look at it and Mother said it was a Plice Nellycopter. I thought you were small and furry and on the ground but there you were big and loud and in the sky! Mother says Lab-adores can be in the Plice and I would make a good sniffer dog becos of my very nosy nose but not when it's all blocked up with snot and dog knows what else. Had it cleaned again thismorning. Sat still very nicely. GoodGirlJoy.

Granca, Stacia and drjs@5 like this.
  11. Nick19

Nick19 Registered Users

I went to Play Skool this morning, it was great, lots of other doggies! There were four other Labradors, and we were all very boysterous said the trainer. Not sure what boysterous is but we ran and jumped on each other lots!

Now I’m very sleepy and just want my lunch!

Tired and hungry Pepper

Granca, Kaktus and SwampDonkey like this.
  12. Atemas

Atemas Registered Users

Mumsie and Daddy Hooman were talking about me and Sky a lot this morning. Mumsie is filling in a questionnaire (whatever that is) about us both as we are parently going to take part in a study for Hooman daughter 2’s PhD (whatever that is). She is coming next weekend wiv her boyfriend so there will be lots more talking about us. Don’t understand it but as long as I get my food, walks and cuddles, I’m not bothered - neither is Sky.

Red

Granca, selina27, drjs@5 and 2 others like this.
  13. Candy

Candy Registered Users

Pepper, boysterous is good, it's what we're meant to do. Runrunrun jump on heads bite ears. You've got the right idea and will grow up to be a good Lab-adore just like me. Your friend GoodGirlJoy.x.

HAH, edzbird, Rosie and 2 others like this.
  14. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Red, Red, you and Sky will be Doctors when the PhD is done. Cool!

- Coco

Atemas, SwampDonkey and HAH like this.
  15. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

My Auntie Laura has a PhD. Nanna says she’s very clever! Mummy says she’s not so sure..

Stanley

16. SwampDonkey

We have a professor in this house . Ging says it just shows a level of academic based madness attained by a very special type of human. He can't sort out the recycling or clean a toilet walk a dog or really do anything other than professor nonsense. We love him but we have to help him navigate the world. He doesn't really get doggies

Atemas, Candy, Granca and 9 others like this.
  17. HAH

HAH Registered Users

My she-hooman says she’s orlmost finishd her PhD but she’s been saying that since I arrived 6 monfs ago. My hoomans say being a PhD is not partikly clever, just knowing lots about a very speshilized subject which is sometimes a bit pointless. I think I have a PhD in kibble.
    Rory - your professor sounds very well cared for, specially with his academic madness. Thank goodness for your Ging! Lots of licks.

* Kipper *

18. SwampDonkey

He's a work in progress Kipper, ging says he's all kinds if crazy though. He also has the nose of a blood hound he smells everything. He even says I'm smelly:eek:

HAH and selina27 like this.
  19. selina27

selina27 Registered Users

oooo , that's 'sytin. I love being the centre of attention, me, can't get enuff of it.

No clever clogs in our house. Well, only me, when you come to think of it :)

Oh but my hooman bruvver is going to do a Dissa Tayshun next year. All about oats:nod::happy:

Cassie

20. Lara

Lara Registered Users

It’s true, Pig-mummy has a PhD but she is a bit of a kibble-brain so I don’t think they are very hard. Although it does mean she is always right in arguments with Pig-daddy because he is even more of a kibble-brain. Pig-daddy says it would be more useful to have a PhD in Commonsense and Pig-mummy doesn’t have that :shake:

Atemas, Maxx's Mum, drjs@5 and 2 others like this.