Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I have a nest I don't like it it's too hot for big tough boys like me. I prefer quarry tiles.

leejane and Lara like this.
  2. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

My friend and everyone's friend, Yorgos lives over the road and he is from Greese. Even though he's a 2 legged galoot and Mrs Yorgos is afraid of dogs o_O, he is very nice. I wish he was a dog though, then I could roll him over. Elvis looks nice.

- Coco

HAH, leejane and Lara like this.
  3. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

It's dad's birthday on the weekend! He told how many Hooman years he is but I can't count that high yet. The bestest news is Aunty Suze and Uncle Pat are comin' for the weekend! I love them :heart:
    Aunty Suze has a disease called sixty five roses and has trubble breathing sometimes so I'm extra nice to her and jump on her lots until she squeaks :rolleyes:

Mums cooking somethin' called tappis. I hope that means 'lots and lots for Maxx' :D

drjs@5, leejane and Sven like this.
  4. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Daddy is comming home, Daddy is comming home. Mummy said so, but apparently he has to fly all around the world and it takes days. I want him now, as I miss my long walks. Mummy is OK but she is not very good at long walks as she is injured...

But apperantly he has loads of presents for us both....

Atemas, Granca, drjs@5 and 5 others like this.
  5. Lara

Lara Registered Users

Stanleee and Cassieee my Pig-daddy made my nest out of old pallets.

Actually he made it twice cos the first time he made it GIGANTIC because when I was ‘dopted the bum lady said I was going to grow into a Giant Pig. But then, I didn’t grow at all and ended up just a Smol Pig. So Pig-daddy had to take it apart and take some planks out and put it together again. The giant squishy bit got given to Big Brother Scooby on account of him being a Grate Dayn.

You should get your hoomans to make you one. As far as I remember, you get some piles of wood in the garden and then you shout and swear at it and wave a hammer about and then many days later a pig-nest appears.

6. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Got an extra walk tonight - result! Pooped now...Zzzzzzzzzz

- Coco

Sven, Granca, HAH and 2 others like this.
  7. HAH

HAH Registered Users

My he hooman’s away so just me and the curly one. I’ve had TWO KONGS!!! I must be the best puppy, I bin scratchin’ at the carpit an squeakin’ to entertain her so this is my reward. Hooray!!

* Kipper *

leejane, Lara, edzbird and 2 others like this.
  8. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Getting daddy, getting daddy. Mummy said I have to put my best paw forward. Don't think that will be possible, I am to excited already.

Granca, edzbird, leejane and 6 others like this.
  9. HAH

HAH Registered Users

I gotta carrit I gotta carrit I gotta carrit I gotta carrit!!!! I was so so excited I ran ran ran ran ran and Curly was larfing and then I ated it and it was delishus.

Nick19, Rosie, drjs@5 and 2 others like this.
  10. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I got another extra walk tonight. I went in the sea, but I did only paddle. I kept running back up the steps n dad got mad. He looks funny when he's cross.

- Coco

HAH likes this.
  11. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Mum made yogit again today - I got to lick everything :). Then Mum made cheesecake and I wasn't allowed to lick anything :(. It's in the cupbored and I am staring at the door reeelly reeelly hard.

Ripple

Sven, drjs@5, Granca and 2 others like this.
  12. leejane

leejane Mum to the Mooster

Ripple we had a cheesecake incident here at Christmas. The Christmas spirit overtook me apparently. :D

Nick19, Stacia, SteffiS and 3 others like this.
  13. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Cheeeese...............:heart: Cake :heart::heart:

- Coco

SteffiS, Sven, drjs@5 and 2 others like this.
  14. Aitch

Aitch Registered Users

I have kenall coff so i'm having honey. It is yummmmmmmmmmmmy.

Amber.

Kaktus, Granca, Stacia and 4 others like this.
  15. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I embarrased my self yesterday. I lost my mind when I saw daddy last night at the airport... He had to sit in the back with me and I just sat on him all the way home. Then slept on him all night.
    He got me loads of presents...

MF, Maxx's Mum, Kaktus and 9 others like this.
  16. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

Tonight I was home with my dad and his friend and they were having patio drinks and forgot about me, so I was roaming the yard late at night by myself. Then I saw something furry I’ve never seen before so I used my scariest voice to say “this is my yard, please leave”...the thing came at me! I had no choice but to chase. Then it shot something right in my face! It ran while I was dazed by the smell. Mum yelled at Dad when she got home. I got peanut butter in the bath. Weird night.

Quinn

MF, Maxx's Mum, Kaktus and 11 others like this.
  17. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Oh I have been sick three times tonight, once in the car very quietly.
    Don't know if it is the part bird or part crab that has made me this way? Think it my be the cheese....

Nick19 likes this.
  18. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

I was sick early this mornin' too Vanilla. Mum said it was becoz I went in the bog and drank out of it. She had to get up and clean it all up in the cold. :oops: My nice warm blanky is now hanging up on the porch and I havn got anything to snuggle into 'cept my old blanky.

Glad your Dad's home an I hope you got presents

Sven and Granca like this.
  19. Aitch

Aitch Registered Users

Stupid Amber gave me kennel cough! I sometimes think she does these things on purpose.
    Mum is giving me meds mixed in honey though and that is really nice. :)

drjs@5 likes this.
  20. Lara

Lara Registered Users

I was sick too yesterday! In the night. Normally I cry for someone to come and clean it up but I didn’t bother because I was too sleepy. Pig-mummy says it was because I ate a load of bark off the logs in the log store. Could’ve been...there was a lot of bark in it. After I’d got up I squeezed my head through the Pig-proof fence and ate some green strawberries to self-medicate but for some reason that didn’t really help and I made Pig-stinks all day. I wag my tail apologetically but really it’s just to disperse it towards pig mummy because I know she likes Pig-stinks.

Maxx's Mum, Cath, Granca and 6 others like this.