Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

What is roost beef, Casper? I've had roost pok and roost chikin but not roost beef!

Luna

2. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Cassie, I love you.

- Coco

selina27 likes this.
  3. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

Dear Luna, roost beef is very special...for dogs with special needs...you have to run and run....then you get roost beef...:)

Granca and selina27 like this.
  4. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Oooh. I wonder if I have special needs, Casper? Willow is looking at me and saying I do. That should mean I get roost beef then!
    Luna

5. selina27

selina27 Registered Users

Coco - could you possibly wear a blue hoop round your neck and tie your tail like a pom-pom? (My Hooman takes a dim view of this, she says I'm "underage", guess she just doesn't want me to grow -up)
    Kisses, Cass

6. Beanwood

Beanwood Registered Users

We had a special needs dog here Luna, I wanted to put a velco hat on him and stick a tennis ball on his head. Benson thought that was mean. Casper

Granca and snowbunny like this.
  7. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Muddy walks are great. I love the really gloopy stuff that stick to my tummy and squidges between my toes.

I think dad likes me to get muddy because he gives me a rub down with a towel then gives me a treat.

Granca and Naya like this.
  8. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Oooh I got to ZOOM in the muddy ruts in the wood today. Mum says "the light has returned, we can go to the plantation" so we did. I jumped in it and splashed in it. I run up and down in it. I ate it. Mud is....ooh muddy!

- Coco

drjs@5, Granca, Naya and 3 others like this.
  9. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

You'll never guess what ive just found a honey roasted ham and cheese sandwich :tail:
    A boy chucked on the floor in front on me, well it would be rude to leave it wouldn't it. I ate it so quick ginger couldn't steal it. She looked at me a but well I don't care it was soo nice

PenyaBella, drjs@5, Granca and 3 others like this.
  10. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

:chuckle:My Mummy must be very absent minded , not long ago she left the fridge door open , so I helped myself to half a pork pie , twas very nice too ! She did the same thing again this morning , the cheese was lovely, it had little blue bits in it, very tasty

PenyaBella, drjs@5, Stacia and 3 others like this.
  11. SwampDonkey

Your allowed near the fridge wow, we aren't allowed anywhere near now:(. Moo nicked some garlic bread and I had a big bite out of a pizza. It was Italian night after all.

Moo used to be able to open the old fridges door but we've got a new one now:(

PenyaBella and kateincornwall like this.
  12. Jyssica

Jyssica Registered Users

Happy Lab-entines Day to all my gorgeous lab friends or Dog-entines day to all other gorgeous pooches. I wuff you all...........Lots of licks :inlove::inlove::inlove::heart::heart::heart::*:*:*

PenyaBella, drjs@5, Stacia and 9 others like this.
  13. David

David Registered Users

I don't want to spoil a Lab-entines day, but my hoomans are a bit mean! We went for a nice walk in the woods, but then I was PUT BACK IN THE CAR while they went off for a cup of tea and a scone. All I got was a bowl of water and a couple of LOW CALORIE DISGUSTING CARDBOARD biscuits. (I did eat them anyway).

:mad:

selina27, drjs@5, Pilatelover and 7 others like this.
  14. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

I am soooooo happy.

My best girl Harley came over with her mum @Naya and I showed her my favourite woodlands and then I gave her a valentines present and she said she would be my valentine :$ and she shared her ball with me. I love her I love her I love her.
    :heart: :inlove: :heart:
    But now I need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Pongo
    xxx

selina27, drjs@5, SwampDonkey and 6 others like this.
  15. David

David Registered Users

I'm still sulking! I'll just hang my head down over the edge of the sofa and sigh a lot. :donttalk:

PenyaBella, Joy, drjs@5 and 6 others like this.
  16. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

I don't blame you, mate. Lay the whole Labrador Guilt Trip on them. The eyes, the sighs, the listless look. I find the very best one is the look that says: "what did I do wrong? why do you hate me? I am so so so sad because you hate me now and I don't know why...". That one KILLS them.
    Pongo

PenyaBella, selina27, drjs@5 and 6 others like this.
  17. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Oh Pongo, you are my Valentine :heart: especially coz you brought me a new big chuck-it ball. I love it and am happy to share it with you anytime :*
    I'm now going to sleep to dream about our play-date in the woods :inlove:

Granca, Hollysdad, Rosie and 2 others like this.
  18. SwampDonkey

Just seen my mate Woody he found and ate a 4 person roast dinner with all the veg and some yorkshires. He said he was so stuffed and felt a bit sick and had to have a bit if a bit of a lie down. Apparently his mum did a dance and was shouty. She was obviously concerned about him feeling a bit sick luckily he feels ok today. He said I should keep a close eye on what's in the kitchen. I wish I was l Woody

Pilatelover, Lisa, Granca and 5 others like this.
  19. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I went on the BEACH today, to play fetch! We usually go in the field to play at the end of our lead walk, but mum said we could try the beach as it was deserted and the tide(?) was out(?). Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! The ball goes MILES! I did 10 fetches, and got 10 bits of sossidge for bringing the ball back. I got sand on my nose.

- Coco

samandmole, PenyaBella, Joy and 9 others like this.
  20. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I'm snuggled up on dad's feet. He's just been rubbing my ears. What a lovely end to the day.

Joy, drjs@5 and Granca like this.