Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Yes! The brown thing is gone and I am the centre of the universe again.

All is right with the world.

Stanley

2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I was sick. I got on gings knee and smacked my lips. She knows what that means and so got up a rushed me to the door. I was still sick on the rug though :(

selina27 likes this.
  3. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

I'm a bit confused. Tonight, we are staying somewhere called Broken Down. It's not like the North Downs, though. We have to sleep in the car all night long! It's a bit cold and I was shivery, so Mum put me on her lap in the front of the car and Daddy (I really really love my Daddy) put his blanket on me. He said he's a bit chilly but he doesn't mind because I'm his special boy.
    Shadow

PenyaBella, Granca, drjs@5 and 4 others like this.
  4. SwampDonkey

I hate broken down it's a rubbish place

5. SwampDonkey

Ging Sat with me all night and cuddled me. I was sick again but only once. Beardy laughed at me because I had a soppy melt down I had to sit on gings and rest my head on her chest. It was terrible. She consoled me by stroking my head. I tried to be sick on the sofa but ging caught it all in some dog fleece she's quick! I went to sleep with ging at 1 I felt so much better. Worst was you should have seen my breakie! One tiny bit of fish us not enough ging I'm starving. I need more

Lisa, kateincornwall and Rosie like this.
  6. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Sympathies. .....

7. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

That sounds like weird place, mate! Hope you get out of it soon.

8. Xena Dog Princess

Xena Dog Princess Registered Users

Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo, I ate spew today! Spew! Mum was horrified, she refused to put the treats nicely in my mouth afterwards, she dropped them in from a great height. Can't think why.

Sven, SwampDonkey, drjs@5 and 3 others like this.
  9. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Wow Xena! Was it tasty?

Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot to tell everyone that I ate spew a couple of days ago! The mini hooman got some of his dinner stuck in his throat and he got this funny red face and then he did this giant spew that was like when the hose turns on! It went everywhere! So, naturally, I wanted to help mum clean the mini hooman, the floor, the chair, the rug and the wall so started cleaning up the yummy spew! I've been sitting a little closer at meal times since then in case it happens again..

Sven, Granca, drjs@5 and 1 other person like this.
  10. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I'm not being funny, but you might have a case here...

- Coco

PenyaBella likes this.
  11. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

We're going to beeconvyoo!!!! But mum says it is bound to be too far away for your mum to bring you, because you live somewhere called lifferpool which is even further away than my unclealanshousewheremycousinbramble lives. And that is a reeeeallly long way away, it take me an HOUR in the car and that is very very boring. So maybe you are too far away....:(

selina27 and Naya like this.
  12. SwampDonkey

Oh I sicked it all up again and tried to eat it do does that count as two brekkies.

kateincornwall and edzbird like this.
  13. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

A day in my life.

Wake up with the sun, as usual, and wait for mum and dad to show signs of being awake. Dad moves first - that's good enough. Pounce on them both to let them know that a whole new day has started.

Tummy rubs in bed from both my people. Wonderful.

Poop in the garden. I see that dad's started on my breakfast. Rush to the back door - I can widdle later.

Supervise my people having their breakfast. Help mum to finish her toast.

Greet dad as he steps out the shower.

Daddy walk in the Forest - the best thing in the world! Check out all the wallows along the route. I find a lovely stick and play tuggy with dad. Dad takes me down some new paths so I have a lot of sniffing to do. We go to dogdip and I find a tennis ball in the middle of the lake.

Home. Fetch dad's slippers. Check that they're still dead. Mum and dad have a coffee so I stare at dad until he gives me a bit of his biscuit.

Lunch.

Have a play with dad on the floor. Feeling a bit snoozy so I go to bed.

Wake up and have another play with dad. Mum joins in which is brill!

Help mum to make tea. She's very careless as bits keep falling off the bench. Someone has to keep the floor clean!

Have my tea.

Dad comes in to watch the flickery box. Lie across his feet while he rubs my ears.

Tooth cleaner time.

Settle down for the evening in my bed. Snooze. Later on they'll let me into the garden for a last widdle, then we all go to bed.

Debs, Sven, Granca and 7 others like this.
  14. SwampDonkey

I just been vomiting and trying to eat it. I 've had some tea and it's all stayed down fingers crossed.:rolleyes:

15. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

He He.....my mum got confuseled about this and thought that waz your mum talking, Moo :cwl:
    Hope yu feel better soon
    Lilly xx

Naya likes this.
  16. SwampDonkey

:oops: it was Rory vomiting not me:facepalm:

I didn't get much sleep last night looking after Rory it's all getting a little difficult right now:D

17. SwampDonkey

It's lovely isn't it. Warm and lumpy my fav. :)

18. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Oops, sorry Moo! Hope Rory getz better quick
    Lilly x

19. SwampDonkey

Ner he's been sick today too. Ging cleaned it up too quick for me to eat:(

Gutted Moo

20. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I have been away for a while as not feeling to good. Now I am all better (Still not eating my Kibble, prefer the chicken and so), but had the strangest experience over the weekend. I got a bath at midnight on Saturday. Daddy did not look too happy about it. Mummy and I where in the garden as we had just got back from some friends, then all off a sudden mummy made this strange noise and all these items came from above. Some landed on me, but most ended on the lawn. They tasted and smelled oh so good, I could smell them for ages. Apparently it was in my fur...so daddy then gave me a bath after taking care of mummy. I even got a hairdryer on me...not sure I liked that too much, as I prefer the towel and sun method of drying...I slept with both off the to make sure that it did not happen again (it did but I got nothing this time).
    Next morning Daddy took me to the oval and we played and trained for ages. I was really tired as I did not have a good night sleep. We went again in the late afternoon, that then really tired me out.

This morning we went to the beach, I am showing everybody how good I am at coming back when Daddy blows the whistle. I am such a good girl, but it is really tiresome at times. Daddy has said that I won't be able to go to the beach at that time anymore now for a while, as he has to go back to work as he has a new contract. I am not sure what that is all about, but he said that Nana Carole will look after me. I kind of like her, she is mummy's mum, but I would rather have Daddy or Mummy look after me (really Daddy, as mummy says I am a Daddy's girl). Anyone know what that is? It does not sound like fun.

I am off to new training tonight apparently. My hoomans said they are going to try it and see, as they are not 100% sure...as long as I get to strut my stuff and show of, plus get loads of treats I don't mind.

Will tell you about it later...time for a afternoons snoooozzzzzzeeeee....

Vanilla

kateincornwall, drjs@5 and Granca like this.