Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Coco, that is a great photo mate!
    Pongo

2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Coco you are magnificent.

Moo

3. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

<ahem> I AM rather handsome aren't I? Thanks Pongo & Moo :heart:

4. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Every day , I get a splendid tea , some biscuits ( boring ) plus some lightly steamed veggies ( `cos I`m special , she says ) and a good dollop of raw meat . Well , this afternoon , I heard Mummy saying that she had forgotten to take my meat out of the freezer, what ??? Worse was to come , she actually said , I`ll give him extra veggies, he wont notice ! Oh I did notice alright , what does she think I am ? A wabbit or something ? Noted Mummy, noted

Naya, Beanwood, PenyaBella and 15 others like this.
  5. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

If you look at your mummy Really Really hard tomorrow she will fur sure give you extra, Sam.
    Lilly :heart:

selina27 and kateincornwall like this.
  6. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Daddy is home, finally. I jumped and jumped in excitement. I got a big belly rub, then went outside and as soo as he sat down I nade sure that I jumped up on his chest to make sure that he stayed down. I sat there for ages looking at him and telling him that this is not acceptable behavior. I then got my dinner, and a bit of a sleep then we went out for a run around and walk at the oval.
    Then we went and got mummy and I got more tummy rubs.
    Hope tomorrow is not the same as otherwise I am really going to have to put my paw down on these hoomans.

Time for bed now...

Vanilla

Naya, PenyaBella, Granca and 2 others like this.
  7. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Well this is not good. I got woken up again early this morning and I went and did my business then out for a walk with Daddy. Mummy wanted some more sleep, so did I. Just not acceptable. Anyhow off we went and I got my treats (think daddy is trying to give me my breakfast while we are walking as I am not eating it at home). I know but I eat it anyway.
    Back home and I get my morning treat while they get ready. Again Daddy puts these wierd clothes on, and not the play clothes. So I watch them both closely, and mummy does the same.
    Then we go back into my play room and surprise surprise I get a biscuit. They must think I am stupid, I know they are now going to leave me again with Nana Carole. Not that much fun, I am telling you. I will eat it as it is food afterall.
    I am seriously going to have to have a very strong word with them both tonight.
    Maybe I just go to sleep and dream about them that will make me happy for a while....

8. SwampDonkey

Moo is asleep and she's pulling the most awfully horrid but funny face . She looks silly I'm going to tell when she wakes up. I'll tell her she looks like a gargolye , she'll bite me he he

Naya, PenyaBella, selina27 and 3 others like this.
  9. SwampDonkey

When we were waiting for brekkie she chased me round and barked at me. She got told to shhhhh it's not 5 yet. I didnt bark because I'm a good boy. I never teased her or anything;)

10. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

I went in another one of those strange box things, but this one was different. It had one side which was GLASS so I could see what was going on. We went into the box, and Mummy pressed a button and then through the glass, I saw the ground getting smaller and smaller. All the people got smaller, too! Then the door opened, and we were somewhere new but all the people there were normal size. So now I know what it is. It's a magic-ground-and-people-shrinking-machine.

Luna

11. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Clever girl. Does it make them bigger too? Just imagine if there was a bit of CHEESE and you went in the machine and it made it BIGGER!!!

drjs@5 likes this.
  12. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Oh, I haven't seen it make them bigger again. I wonder if it does. I didn't have CHEESE but I did have some special fishy biscuits which were yummy!

Luna

13. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Ah Luna, glad you've got to the bottom of this conundrum. Keep looking for the cheese..it's bound to be there, or else the people would stay shrinked all the time. I think.

- Coco

14. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

My mum is silly. She gets scared on walks. Today we did one of my normal walks from home, and I was trotting on ahead because I know which way to go and she can't get lost because there is only one way. And she started yelling and yelling at me but I knew she was safe so I didn't go back to her....she has to learn to cope on her own sometime. And then she really really started yelling (I was just at that bit in the walk where we go along the hard black surface for a bit). And then I turned the corner into the next nice green bit of the walk and stopped to let her catch up. She was acting all strange, but she seemed happy enough after that.

Do you think she is especially scared of the hard black stuff? Maybe I should look after her better at those bits, what do you think?

Pongo

Pilatelover, Naya, Sven and 3 others like this.
  15. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Pongo, I think fear of the hard black bits is not at all uncommon in Hoomans. I don't know of a way to get them over it, it's probably best to look after them more closely when we're near the black stuff, let them hold the lead tightly, that can give them some comfort.

- Coco

Sven, drjs@5, selina27 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Oh Coco, I hardly ever put my mum on the lead, she is always off on her own.... do you think that is a problem?

drjs@5 and SwampDonkey like this.
  17. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

Pongo, I almost always have my mum on lead around the black bits. Sometimes if she's acting funny and not walking, I put the leash in my mouth and guide her over it to the next green bit. If I'm not on the lead, she she yells out and I have to sit and wait for her...very strange but I usually get some liver. Hoomans...strange creatures.

Quinn

Sven, drjs@5, Rosie and 2 others like this.
  18. PenyaBella

PenyaBella Registered Users

Mommy got upset at me today.
    Doesnt she understand that I love her and must protect her??
    Especially when small lil hoomans are nearby. They smell bad and make high pitched noises...so I bark at them until they move away.
    Apparently I'm not supposed to do that. It scares the smelly lil hoomans....

Bella

Granca and drjs@5 like this.
  19. UncleBob

UncleBob Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I'm having a really rubbish day. First of all I was sick, then I had an exploding bottom. My hoomans took me to see the man that sticks things up my bum, which he did .... again, then he shoved a pointy thing in my neck. He said it would be good for me. Huh! I've had no food all day and now I'm in a strange house (they mentioned a holiday?) and even though my bed is here everything else smells really weird.

Naya and Granca like this.
  20. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

I've had a horrible morning. Mum took me in the car, which was great, because that means Special Walks. Except we ended up at the bum-man place. It was ok at first, I got to sniffsniffsniff all the smells and got a nice treat for sitting still on the funny square thing, and then we went into the small room. Then the bum-man came in and that was okay because he's a friend and takes me for walks so I thought maybe we are all going on a walk? But then he tried to spray something in my nose and I didn't like it and told him so but he did it any way. And then the bum stick which I thought was really rude and told him so and...well it got worse and they put this thing on my face and I told them I didn't like it and then I got pokes and I didn't like that either. Finally they took the thing off my face and I got pets and treats but I really didn't like that place. I hope I don't have to go back. Mum looks sad about it too so maybe we won't. Bum-man can come to my house and take me for walks and FEED me like he does usually but I don't want to go back to his place. It's not very fun.