Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

such potential:star:

2. SwampDonkey

We played splashy in the river today. I love splashy I get to try to drown ginger. I got her really good in the face he he. She didn't get water in her wellies today. I'm everso tired I've had a nice tea and feel snoozy. I had to guard ging because the Hoover of evil came out today, but she just ignored the danger and smirked at me and made me sit on the sofa

Kelsey&Axel, Sven, Lisa and 1 other person like this.
  3. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I do NOT like the Hoover. At all. I have tried and tried to get it. I bark and bite, but still it keeps coming back. Sometimes I think mum prefers Hoover to Coco. Sometimes I have to go in the garden while Hoover gets twirled around. I hate Hoover. One day, it will suck mum inside it and then she will be sad. I WILL kill Hoover one day.

- Coco

4. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Oh, Coco, I didn't like Hoover, either. But then a magical thing started happening! While I was giving it the Evil Eye, a biscuit appeared by my nose! I found out that barking at the horrible thing didn't stop it making a noise, and no treats appeared, but when I just gave the Evil Eye (it is very, very, Evil), more biscuits just kept on appearing! So now, whenever I see Hoover, I make sure I stick close by :)

Willow

5. SwampDonkey

I did like the old one but this new ones far too cocky . I just watch it from the sofa then grab a cushion a wave it at ging

6. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Mummy says everyone keeps saying what a good boy I am and that she's so very proud of me.

Note to self: must try harder.

I can't be having this! I'm a rebel. I like being a bad lad. I'm gunna chew something tomorrow.

Stanley

drjs@5, kateincornwall, Lisa and 3 others like this.
  7. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

8. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Pongo! Are you mad?!?

- Coco

drjs@5, snowbunny and SwampDonkey like this.
  9. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

It's lovely! Lovely lovely lovely! Try it!
    (Only, tell your dad not to use makzymumsukshon. He did that once and it felt a bit odd. Mum told him off.)

10. Sven

Sven Registered Users

OK this morning I woke up really early, like a whole hour earlier. I woke daddy up by licking him then sitting on his head and then finally laying across his chest. He woke up, gabe me cuddles then went back to sleep. I thought that would work and the alarm would not go off. But oh no it still did later, we then went on our walk again. Now both my hoomans have gone out again..
    Does anyone know how to stop this behaviour of theirs?
    They said we don't need an alarm on Saturday and we can go to the beach. Ilovethebeachsomuchgetwetandswimwithdaddy....
    Not sure when Saturday is but apperantly it is 2 sleeps away...so I will go to sleep now this morning then only one sleep left...

Vanilla

drjs@5, PenyaBella, edzbird and 2 others like this.
  11. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

I wonder if the black stuff is something to do with poo? My hoomans put me on a lead and shout whenever we get near poo.
    Holly

drjs@5 and Kelsey&Axel like this.
  12. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Hmmmm....but why would they be scared of poo, Holly? Poo is nice. I really don't understand hoomans.

Hollysdad likes this.
  13. Granca

Granca Registered Users

I can't wait till the morning! We've got a visitingdogfriend staying tonight! She's another black lab who looks a lot like me but she's got a bit of a white chin, so I think she must be quite old. We've played with her in the garden and been for walks wih her before, but this is her first sleepover.

Mum's been a bit mean, though, because she's sleeping on her bed in the dining room, not with Wispa and me in the kitchen. I'm trying hard to get to sleep now so that morning comes really quickly. She'd better not eat my breakfast, though!

Tuppy

14. Emily

Emily Registered Users

My mum bought me this box thing she called a "crate". It sounded kind of like carrot and, since I really like carrots, I thought I'd have a look inside. And, guess what? This thing is magical!!! I went inside and treats appeared out of nowhere! Wow! I ate and ate and they kept appearing. Then they stopped so I decided to lie down and wait for more treats. It was very comfortable and I fell asleep.

I think I like the magical crate carrot

drjs@5, PenyaBella, snowbunny and 6 others like this.
  15. SwampDonkey

Rory seems a little quiet. It worries me when he is. Maybe it's me.

16. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

This morning mum said she thinks I'm looking a bit "tubby".
    I don't like the sound of this.
    :eek:

17. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Oh no Pongo! I don't want to alarm you but the last time my mum said that she stopped giving me as much food! I was going to report her but I felt so weak from the lack of food :(

18. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

WHAT???!!!????
    They can't really do that, can they?????
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

19. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Is tubby like podgy? Mum says I look podgy sometimes...she's only in charge of my food at weekends & holly-days, & I seem to get less. Dad - I love dad - says I look fine or skinny...and he gives me more. Mum shouts about it to him.

Sven, drjs@5, Naya and 4 others like this.
  20. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Yes Pongo, they really can!

Is there any chance you can sneak away on your next walk and try to find some extra food to eat?

drjs@5 and selina27 like this.