Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. PenyaBella

PenyaBella Registered Users

Heyyyy mommy says I'm curvy but need to get rid of my Kardashian butt! She giggles when we walk cuz she says my butt wiggles. I wasn't sure what she meant by that but then I saw her giving me less food!!!
    I know for a fact that my food measure thingy would reach 80-85 but now it only reaches 70!!!
    Mommy says little girls like me don't be needing Kardashian butts.
    I think daddy likes the Kardashian butt though cuz he gives me the regular amount when mommy's not looking! Thank God!

PawPrints, Sven, drjs@5 and 4 others like this.
  2. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Thankfully no Doris or Gale here. Make sure you all bark them if you get to meet them and tell them to go away won't you?

Debs likes this.
  3. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Ripple - it's not your fault. It's Doris. or Gale. They are wreaking havoc here.

- Coco

Debs and kateincornwall like this.
  4. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

No Doris or Gale anywhere here! I had a glorious morning at the park with my ball and Dad shared his breakfast sandwich with me, so seems like I'm still getting all my food and treats. Paws crossed my good luck continues!

Quinn

5. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Doris blew our fence down. Henry sneaked in then wee'd in our garden! Ging then let me and Moo and I ran next door wee'd up his plant pots and nicked his toys he he. Ging was not impressed but was too busy mending the fence with Maxine . Its still down and I've sneaked round twice now and I'm in so much trouble. I can only go out in the garden on my lead and ging is not happy. Only went out for a quick walk it's far to dangerous here at the moment. Losts of stuff us flying round.

Sven, Debs, edzbird and 3 others like this.
  6. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

So mum said we could try the near beach...it was brilliant. I did fetches. Long running fetches. Then this lady appeared with FIVE dogs - I couldn't help myself. I dropped my ball and went to play with them. Mum was shouting something - I couldn't hear because Doris was whistling, so I kept running with my new friends. Mum stomped up, but still I played. She rescued my ball (phew!)..Eventually mum caught hold of my harness and the lady walked away with my new friends. I went back on the lead! Then I had more ball chasing - forgot about my new friends then.
    This is what I think of Doris & Gale..Go away!

- Coco
    small tongue.jpg

7. Granca

Granca Registered Users

We've just helped mum clear up some branches and twigs in the garden because apparently Gale is being a nuisance there now! I grabbed a big, long branch and ran and ran to be helpful, but mum got cross so I thought I'd better be good and drop it, but I couldn't reach the big garden bin. Wispa, Nova and I did lots of running around and mum said we must have the wind in our tails - what on earth does she mean?

Nova did lots of bum tucks. I think she enjoyed our garden because she doesn't have one where she lives. I hope I can still do lots of bum tucks when my chin is white like hers.

Tuppy

Sven, Cath, drjs@5 and 4 others like this.
  8. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

We went to the woods this afternoon , Yayyyy ! Mummy said that Gale had blown herself out ! I expect this is a good thing ? Well , we met my mate Rupert , I heard his Dad telling Mummy that Gale had blown all the glass out of their greenhouse , that's not cricket is it ? Then we met my other friend Poppy , she is a little girl , and a bit of a wuss , her Mummy said that Poppy was afraid of Gale and had hidden under the bed, silly thing , she isn't brave like me ! Then , it started to hail like mad , me, Rupert and Poppy didn't like it, not one bit , we all tried to shelter under the bench , so maybe that makes me a wuss too . Tomorrow, Mummy is taking me to the beach , she says its because I`ve been a good boy , I`m really sucking up to her because she has a big bag of crisps for later , to snack on with a bottle of the white stuff she likes , Sam x

samandmole, Sven, Cath and 8 others like this.
  9. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

Today isn't ending so badly. I had a walk in the woods this afternoon where I haven't been for ages (Mum says its cos its full of poo) - I thought she'd made a mistake so when she went in that direction I thought I'd better pull really hard to get there quickly in case she changed her mind, silly Mum then kept standing still and it took sooo loooong to get there. But it was full of poo - yum, but I had to keep going and looking for Mum cos she kept disappearing behind trees and I had a job to find all the poo.

For tea I had some really slippery things that kept escaping - Mum said they are whole mack-er-all, really tasty when I did finally catch them.

Now Mum is making liver cake and dried liver treats. Then we're going in the lounge, Mum is going to watch the big flickering box thing and I think I might be able to annoy the cat when she's not looking :D. Result!!

Ripple

10. Hollysdad

Hollysdad Supporting Member Forum Supporter

My hoomans brought me some fish skin cubes. Delicious!

We had a game of find the cube today and I went straight to it. But hoomans are sneaky. They hid two cubes and it took me a few moments to realise there was another!

kateincornwall, Sven, Rosie and 2 others like this.
  11. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Well I did not get a visit from Gale. Sounded like fun. Daddy said we are too far away.

We went out for a play yesterday to our usual place when daddy came home. Nana Carole came, but like I keep telling my hoomans she is boring. She just sat in the car for the whole time.
    But there was a new dog there that we had never seen before. I went and said hello, but she was not very friendly. She nipped me and pinned me down. Daddy came and told her off, her hooman came and said sorry. She then went with them, and we went a different way. But she then followed us all the time. Her hooman dad was busy playing cricket with a little hooan person.
    She became really annoying as she kept on walking between me and Daddy every time I got a treat. We where busy doing training. Daddy kept on shouting at the other hooman, but they ignored us. I was a good girl though as I just stayed with daddy and ignored her. I sat and walked to heel, all the time the other dog was around. I got special treats for doing that. We then went back to the car and I got my usual drink of water before we leave...all off a sudden she was in our boot. I was in the back seat already, so I was safe. But she snapped at daddy as he tried to get her out. She left, went back behind the fence, but came straight back out (gate lock is broken). She kept on jumping up at the car and running on the road. Dad then shouted at the other hooman, but they did not seem that bothered.
    Eventually she went back, but daddy said that was not good as she got told off by her hooman.
    Maybe she wanted to come with us as we where going to get mummy and then have pizza. Plus daddy is always nice to me, even when I have been naughty.

I will ask her next time I see her if she is friendly, otherwise we won't spend anytime with her.

Plus I was expecting a trip to the beach this morning. I had had my 2sleeps. Actually had about 5, but who is counting. But daddy said they have to be the dark sleeps. Well like I told him, when I close my eyes it is dark. Not sure what he is on about, but he said one more....this think my hoomans call work is not much fun for me.

12. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

You'll never guess what just happened to me - Mum was putting out all the stuff for her lunch and one of the things was a yummy looking biscuit. Then she went out of the room so I grabbed the biscuit and ate it :D. When she came back she just laughed and said 'you've just stolen your own biscuit Ripple and there isn't anything else for you as you're going swimming and can't have lunch'.
    How unfair is that? :mad:

Ripple

Naya, Granca, PenyaBella and 7 others like this.
  13. SwampDonkey

disaster :eek:

14. David

David Registered Users

It took me ages today to work this one out. Humans speak in a code most of the time. I was in the garden and my "dad" human was going at the brambles that come over the fence from the field when his phone rang. I kid you not this was the conversation. "Hi Al how's things" / "Waters? Oh how exciting" / "Anything else?" / "Ok I'll pick Nick up from the Station"

Well then everyone started to run around like Labrador puppies chasing their tales. And then we picked up our granddaughter Ella from school on a NONE ELLA DAY! and she's having crumpets now in the kitchen. So EVENTUALLY I worked out we are having a puppy - I mean baby. WOOF!

Just off to scrounge some crumpet. Will report back later.

Naya, kateincornwall, Granca and 6 others like this.
  15. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Poor you, Lady. Puppies are the worst.

Shadow

PS Mum says I have to say "congratterlashuns"

16. David

David Registered Users

It's a girl puppy. Text messages going backwards and forwards. Mum, Dad and baby all well. New puppy born at 18:24. If it's anything like the last one I won't be allowed anywhere near and as you know new puppies need a good wash from their mothers and I've never seen a hooman lick a baby clean even once!

Anyway will update with anymore news later.

Lady

Naya, kateincornwall, Granca and 6 others like this.
  17. SwampDonkey

It's a good job you're around to guide them lady.

18. Xena Dog Princess

Xena Dog Princess Registered Users

I've never met a micro hooman, Lady, I hope they're as fun as mini hoomans! Maybe you'll get to give her licks after she's been to see the bum man and got all her jabs? Ella says that her mini hooman spews and that she gets to eat the spew, so stay very close just in case. Paws crossed!

drjs@5 likes this.
  19. SwampDonkey

Ooooo tiny human pups spew bet thats milky mmmmmmmmm

drjs@5 likes this.
  20. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Yippy finally got to the beach this morning. I woke up really early and made sure that everybody is awake. Wierd thing was though that we had to go back to sleep as it was dark.
    Finally got to the beach and loads of dogs where there, I ran and ran and swam and swam for ages.
    Now I am back home had a shower and now of for a sleep...have to do it all again tomorrow so Daddy said.

drjs@5, Joy, Granca and 1 other person like this.