Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Zzzzzz 3.30 you just wait zzzzz weres my super?

CMartin, drjs@5, edzbird and 2 others like this.
  2. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

My hooman only gives me short walks these days too!! Just because she has no fur and she thinks it's cold outside!! Well I guess it is a little cold and it's awfully nice that she warms up my paws when they get cold but still, I could walk much longer than she lets me! Maybe I'll try your barking plan...but I get so sleepy at night so I don't know if it will work.

CMartin, Hollysdad, Granca and 3 others like this.
  3. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I've bin bawking! I've bin bawking at the foxes! When we go to 'doawee doawee' place, and I smell the nasty foxes, I bawk. Real loud! Mum just stands still and doesn't move or say anything - frozen, tewified of the foxes, I reckon. Good job she's got me!

Although, I'm a bit glad when Charlie comes out, so I can leave it to him to pwotect Mum and I can have my wee.

Betsy

4. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

If you don't stop chewing my stuff, I'll let the foxes EAT you. They will crunch you all up, and spit out your silly blonde fur.

Charlie

5. SteffiS

SteffiS Registered Users

I think I would like to have a little sister - but I'm worried that you don't seem to like yours very much Charlie. Do you love her really?

Ripple

drjs@5 and Rosie like this.
  6. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Betsy, you are doing a great act for your mum, protecting her from foxes, she has clearly had a fright at some time. You must keep up your barking...we can never know what caused them to be scared in the first place, but we can protect them in the future, they depend on us Betsy. I'm sure you can get Charlie to join forces...just try leaving his stuff alone...or get sneaky & don't let him see.
    - Coco

CMartin, drjs@5, Naya and 2 others like this.
  7. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I'm feeling happy & sad this evening. I've just been to my last Saturday school class. I love it and it's not carrying next year. I had a 1-2-1 lesson tonight & I got LOADS of treats and I played with the ball..it was fun..and I'm tired ZZzzzzzzzzzzz
    - Coco

CMartin and Hollysdad like this.
  8. SwampDonkey

Time and hormones are on Betsys side. Take from a old girl who's been around. He'll be falling over himself to give her his food and toys soon. Now I fancy a bit of a bark myself if only it wasn't so rainy

drjs@5, Rosie and JulieT like this.
  9. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

No.

Charlie

drjs@5 and edzbird like this.
  10. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

CMartin, Pilatelover, drjs@5 and 3 others like this.
  11. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Jeez, kid. Someone has to teach you how to play - since you are such a hooligan. Don't let it go to your head.

Charlie

drjs@5 and Naya like this.
  12. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Charlie you're SO lucky to have a sister to play bitey face with. I tried with my mum but she didn't like it :(

I wish I had a sister. Mum would definitely let me have one but dad says no :(

Stanley

CMartin, Pilatelover and Naya like this.
  13. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

OMD Charlie! You're SNOGGING her! We've all seen it!
    - Coco

14. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

Oh pleeeze.....

Charlie

Rosie likes this.
  15. Granca

Granca Registered Users

Just give her time, Charlie. At least we don't have our humans watching our every move. They're too busy trying to train our sisters.

16. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

I play a sort of bitey face with dad. I have to be gentle because he's only a hooman, but he likes it and it makes mum laugh.

CMartin and Naya like this.
  17. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I HATE this! I have to stay in the TV room, while stupid short dumb blonde gets Mum time doing stupid kindergarten stuff like leave it. Duh....and dumb blonde is SO crap at it. Like, she can't tell the difference between leaving a stupid bit of food - just who cares? you leave the kibble and get cheese game - duh....- and a dummy that Mum would never be able to get to before her. And she's probably getting fed a whole goat's cheese while I have a miserable kong. :(

But, you know, at least the brat isn't allowed to go to the beach, or the river, on account of the fact she's stupid and can't control herself. I hope the brat never interferes with my Mum time there....Mum says she won't, and I'm always number ONE. So that's good. :)

18. SwampDonkey

I can't hear the heating come on anymore thats breakfast time so i just bark when I'm hungry , also i need a tummy rub sometimes. I can pull it off I'm old gone deaf partially sighted and got a heart murmur in fact I get away with murder by just looking cute and being a feisty old girl

CMartin, drjs@5, Naya and 1 other person like this.
  19. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Feisty old girls are the best!!

20. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Mum says I'm getting a new sistah. I've never had one before so I don't know what it's like. Shadow says it's pretty good most of the time.

Willow

Rosie and Naya like this.