Random hoomans...by our dogs..

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Beanwood, Dec 3, 2016.

1. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

My mummy was SO naughty tonight on our walk. She kept disappearing and I couldn't find her! Then I'd find her in the trees. After that I kept a close eye on her so she couldn't disappear anymore.

Then I fell in the pond again. I figured while I was in there, I might as well have a splash. Mummy called me but I couldn't hear her over the splashing but then all I heard was bye Stanley. When I looked she was running away! Doesn't she know you're supposed to stay close at all times! I had to run and catch her! Luckily she's not a very fast runner.

I think she'll have to keep her lead on for a while and we'll do some more training.

Stanley

Granca, Sven, selina27 and 9 others like this.
  2. Emily

Emily Registered Users

It rained yesterday so there were lots of puddles last night! I made sure to lie down in every single puddle on my walk. You just never know when you might get to see puddles again :D

Granca, Sven, Pilatelover and 8 others like this.
  3. Emily

Emily Registered Users

My mum's a bit like this too. But I finally realised that she must be scared of other dogs. Every time she sees one she calls my name and goes running the other way! I have to run after her to let her know it's ok and that she shouldn't be scared. It must make her feel better as she always gives me sossige when I catch up.

Was your mum scared of something Stanley?

4. PenyaBella

PenyaBella Registered Users

I was in a shelter, too! But only for a few hours. Some bad person left me in a box in a rubbish bin..mommy found me and took me to the shelter where she volunteers, but couldnt find it in her heart to leave me there cuz I was just a little itty bitty thing (just 2 weeks old), so she took me home with her :)
    She found me on her birthday and says God gifted her with me on that day. I was her present, in a box and all!
    I dont remember being there, but mommy says your hoomans are doing a good thing cuz there are a lot of doggies that need stuff. She takes my toys to them all the time after I get bored with them. I dont like that but she always makes new ones reappear so I can't complain too much.

Granca, Sven, selina27 and 5 others like this.
  5. JenBainbridge

JenBainbridge Registered Users

Maybe she's scared of me because I was the only one there? And she always calls me a little monster.

That must be it! I must be a terrifying monster :devil:

Stanley

Granca, selina27, Cath and 2 others like this.
  6. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

I AM loved. Love is worth waiting for - all rescue dogs know that.

- Coco

Granca, Sven, drjs@5 and 8 others like this.
  7. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

I went to grandads today, I love grandads we go on a special walk then a long long drive in the car. When grandad was having lunch I walked really really slowly to his chair then very very gently eat his sandwich off his plate. :D:D:eek: Mummy and nana had no idea what has gotten into me I have never ever done it before just thought I would have a little try as my friend Hunter said he does it all the time.

Granca, Sven, drjs@5 and 4 others like this.
  8. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I love sandwiches what flavour was it? A man gave me a sandwich it was toona and kookumba it was so nice. Mmmmmmmmm

9. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

So we went to the shelter with my bed this morning , it is the place my little sister Millie came from , I miss her . The main man is a friend of Mummy and Daddy , he came out and said Thanks Sam for the bed , then he gave me a treat , I like him , a lot . I heard Mummy and Daddy talking to the man , and he said he would look out for a nice friend for me , Yippeeee ! Mummy said it must be a kind little dog because I have lymphoma , whatever that is , but whatever it is, it doesn't bother me too much ! We then went to the beach and had food , sandwiches and cake , and I had a good romp , in the rain , good day all round , Sam xx

Granca, Sven, drjs@5 and 8 others like this.
  10. Pilatelover

It was salmon on granary. Absolutely yummy, mummy is going to get some, :dancesheep: we normally only have tuna.

kateincornwall likes this.
  11. SwampDonkey

That sounds swanky you are so sophisticated :)

kateincornwall and selina27 like this.
  12. Pilatelover

Yes very sophisticated :happyfeet::happyfeet::rofl:

13. Sven

Sven Registered Users

We had visiters yesterday evening. Aunty Bonnie and Uncle Bruce. They are my favourite, they did not stay long though. All the hoomans went out and I had to stay at home alone. Apperantly it was mummy's birthday dinner. Well I knew that it was her birthday as daddy told me, but I did not go as it was to cold for them all to sit outside.
    It was ages before they came back. But when they did mummy was very tired and did not really want to play. Daddy did though, then we went for a very late walk. I made sure that I took a very long time just to make a point that if you leave me alone for too long then punishment is a long time out on a walk. Just a very long time, as we still walk the same way (it is my morning walk that takes about 20ish minutes). So I made sure it took 3times as long. Had to go here and there to sniff everything...daddy never seems to mind, but if mummy comes along she is always in a hurry to get back home. Daddy tells her it is my walk not hers...then she smiles and takes it easy.
    Anyway I was awake way past my bedtime...
    When we got home I made sure that I got my night time biscuit before bed. Can't loose out on that now.
    Now I will sleep through the day and wait until daddy comes home to take me out again.

Vanilla

14. SwampDonkey

I had a special tea, it was so nice I ate it slowly. im too skinny again. Ging looked after me all day and brushed me and everything. She brushed Moo too but Moo got normal tea. She was not happy and she bumped into the door when it was shut. Ging was upset but Moo just shrugged it off. Poor moo did not realise it was shut.

drjs@5, Sven, selina27 and 1 other person like this.
  15. selina27

selina27 Registered Users

Hey Rory! Good to hear from, I hope your special tea perks you right up! :)
    I was skinny, now I'm not . I'm tubby again:(

Pilatelover and kateincornwall like this.
  16. SwampDonkey

It was raw lamb it was yum

kateincornwall and drjs@5 like this.
  17. Sven

Sven Registered Users

I had the best night sleep ever (well so far)...I slept right inbetween my hoomans with my head on the pillow looking at mummy and daddy. Then just slept and slept at the top half of the bed all night....hope I can do it again tonight.
    Then woke up and we went for my morning walk and play. Daddy had to go to work early, so I got some alone time with mumny. But she was getting ready for work too. Don't like this work thing, but they say it is to make sure we are all looked after. Anyway it is weekend soon so lots and lots of time with them.
    Time for my morning nap, lunch nap and afternoon nap. In between I will play..

18. SwampDonkey

I'm never fat I either skinny or super slinky skinny ginger hates it.

kateincornwall likes this.
  19. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

Whoop! Whoop! My dad's home all day...we get to lay around an do nothing except maybe make a mess. He leaves plates & things lying around to lick. He's coming on our walk this morning. I get to mess about and generally be silly. Mum will come home this evening and exclaim "Oh look at this MESS! What have you two been doing all afternoon?". I bet my favourite Squeak Ball and a pile of Bonios she says this.

- Coco

Pilatelover, Granca, drjs@5 and 5 others like this.
  20. SwampDonkey

Ow my special tea and cuddles made me feel better. I had the best walk and had a big splash in the river. I ran about and met special boyfriend Flynn and played. Ging says we have a bromance I don't know what that is but I love Flynn . He's silly like me. I've got special tea again yeah! We are having a delivery from millies today too:monkey:

Granca, kateincornwall, Cath and 3 others like this.