Real grass potty

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Overread-tobe-labowner, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Overread-tobe-labowner

Overread-tobe-labowner Registered Users

Thank you Julie. I wish US was as pet friendly as UK . Not many places allow pets except pet stores and some hotels . I have hard time finding basic obidience training classes ! I wish there were as many gun dog training classes here

2. Jes72

Jes72 Registered Users

We live in London and have a small paved garden, not much bigger than a large balcony. We made a large litter tray for him. A wooden tray about 2 x4 foot with sides about 6 inches high and fill it with wood chip. We still use the original tray and wash it down with disinfectant about once a month and change the wood chip. Poops get collected up into poop bags. It works well for us and when he had upset stomach as we gathered up all contaminated wood chip and hosed it out. He now prefers to pee in the raised bed if bamboo and does his morning poop in his toilet. The rest he does on walks.

3. Merlin

Merlin Registered Users

I know this is a few years old, but I'm wondering how this worked out for you? I am in the same situation and was thinking about the same thing. Just havent heard legit testimonials from larger dog owners. Thanks!