Really?

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Dexter, Aug 28, 2013.

1. tartanmouse

tartanmouse Registered Users

Re: Really?

Ah Dexter! You're stunning. And if you're a pitbull, then Harry is a mexican hairless....

2. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

[quote author=tartanmouse link=topic=2394.msg23237#msg23237 date=1377767178]
    ...Harry is a mexican hairless....
    [/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. Charlie_2013

Charlie_2013 Registered Users

Well I never...can't recall ever seeing a pit bull or a cross look as gorgeous ;)

The women really should educate herself...pitbulls in the wrong hands Bite....Labradors just Lick people & it doesn't take the brains of a rocking horse to know which category Dexter comes under ;D ;D

4. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Thankyou all,think I will be investing £40 in one of those on line DNA tests to see exactly how much thoroughbred race horse is in Dexters genetic makeup ......he's just cleared the bloody baby gate in the kitchen :eek: with no run up! :eek: :eek: Now the fun is going to start!

5. bbrown

bbrown Moderator Forum Supporter

Riley never jumps over anything without encouragement and stayed safely behind all his baby gates. Until today that is when he jumped out of the front of a landrover!! I'd never have thought it if my cautious boy :eek:

6. Dexter

Blimey,the divil has got in them both today....I was just speechless...dexter and I stood looking at each other,him with his big smiley face all pleased with himself ....I was like .....'did that just happen?' ;D

7. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Oh my goodness .... I was pulling out of the driveway yesterday and Simba had jumped up so high on the fence his head and shoulders were above it...he was scrabbling on it, almost launching himself OVER.... The fence is 5-6' ..... :eek:

8. Dexter

He sounds like he is going to make it one day Lisa......

9. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

He totally will!!!! :eek: :eek: I think we'll have to do something about that - never mind him getting over, which is one thing, but I'm also afraid of his collar getting snagged on the fence....

10. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

oh dear....jasper must be lazy, :) i dont think he will ever jump over our baby gate,.....we lift him in and out of the care, best he can do is jump on the settee :)