Recall disaster by me!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Petrina, Nov 19, 2014.

1. sunsetpines

sunsetpines Registered Users

Re: Recall disaster by me!

Bella hasn't figured out the pants down on the toilet thing yet....however...she has discovered that she can move the shower curtain and aaaallllllmost get herself into the tub while the shower is going!!!! :D :D :D

2. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

;D ;D ;D ;D

3. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

[quote author=sunsetpines link=topic=8826.msg125263#msg125263 date=1416417820]
    Bella hasn't figured out the pants down on the toilet thing yet....however...she has discovered that she can move the shower curtain and aaaallllllmost get herself into the tub while the shower is going!!!! :D :D :D
    [/quote]

We have a walk-in shower and Willow loves to join us in there if she's allowed. She prances round in the "puddles", drinks the warm rain and gets herself thoroughly soaking, then demands to be towelled down and dried off with the hairdryer! :)

4. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

I was on my own, without OH last week. In a rush, needed to jump in the bath to get out in time to meet some people. Rather than faff about putting Charlie in his pen (although he is much better, he can't be trusted not to chew through the kitchen table if left alone), I just took him with me to the bathroom.

I've got a large, roll top bath. Full to the brim of hot, soapy water, I close my eyes for a second.

Splash! The front end of Charlie (thankfully not all of Charlie) joins me. Much mopping up of bathroom floor. I was very late.

5. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

[quote author=JulieT link=topic=8826.msg125351#msg125351 date=1416431265]
    Splash! The front end of Charlie (thankfully not all of Charlie) joins me. Much mopping up of bathroom floor. I was very late.
    [/quote]
    Well....clearly you wouldn't have been videoing THAT! but what a hoot if you had (I THINK I can get away with saying that, not being a bloke :D )

6. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

:D :D ;D

7. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

:D :D :D

Yey Charlie! What a man!