Remembering our fur babies

Discussion in 'The Rainbow Bridge' started by Jeannette Chwaliszewski, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Jeannette Chwaliszewski

Jeannette Chwaliszewski Registered Users

I read almost all the sad and beautiful post here . My heart it’s broken for all you has lost a fur baby . I lost my sweet girl on unexpected and avoidable situation in September 2018: That day was the worst event of m6 life ( even I had so many in my life ) but loosing my companion girl : I provided the best quality and holistic life for her: we even grown her own organic carrots, watermelons and raspberries just for her. I was a Helicopter pet parent
    I will think all of you and giving you positive thoughts to heal at your time ! I managed to be in the last step of grieving ( the acceptance phase ) but not that quite too forgiving to her vets :

2. lucy@labforumHQ

lucy@labforumHQ Administrator Forum Supporter

I am so sorry for your loss :(

3. Jeannette Chwaliszewski

Jeannette Chwaliszewski Registered Users

Thank you Lucy: It has been so hard for 4 months. There is not a day I cried of missing her. I am praying she will be my Comeback kid in afterlife reincarnation....

4. Anne White

Anne White Registered Users

I am really sorry for your loss :(. I also lost my dear Lucky in December 2018... I have created a memorial for my social media, so I can remember him and honor the moments we shared together. I used this site (it is free of charge).

I have been through a lot of pain, too. Right now, I just feel grateful. I was very lucky to have him in my life.