Result!!!!

Discussion in 'Labrador Behavior' started by lois, Nov 24, 2013.

1. lois

lois Registered Users

Poppy has recovered from her op so lots of running done, new toy made, a ball in a sock kept her amused all weekend lol, no jumping on her lead!!!!
    Now hubby takes Poppy for her last wee of the night and insists on taking her without a lead, she always does what I say....well off they went tonight Poppy following as usual...I decided to peep out the curtains and yes she did wee but turned round and took off like the wind...panic not much..haha left it a few minutes could hear hubby calling her, popped my shoes on went outside saw Poppy at the end of the street called her and she came straight to me yeh RESULT!!!

2. lynnelogan

lynnelogan Registered Users

Re: Result!!!!

how old is poppy ? why would he take her without lead ?

3. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Well, that must have been satisfying ;D

Sounds like a lead might be a good plan though...safety first and all that :)

4. Karen

Karen Registered Users

That is all sounding much more positive Lois, good job! :) But I agree, hubby should really keep her on the lead if there is any chance she might do a runner.

5. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Lois....you are giving me palpitations!glad she's over her op ,she must have been fed up...she's got 10 days energy to burn off.....to keep the lead very handy and then you won't take years off my life ;D

6. lois

lois Registered Users

Hubby def wont take her without her lead again!!! Plus we had a good mad run in the field this morning where she ran and ran and ran lovely to see and she comes back with a bit of bribery but lovely to see her in full flow....now caked in mud but hey ho cant have it all :)

7. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

I know ,I love seeing them take off too....I even love seeing Dexter clear our back wall in full flight even though he's a pain in the bum for doing it!i must admit,i enjoy seeing him clear it on the way back over to our side the best though! ;D