rose ear anyone?

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by nmcallister, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

I can't see a photo, but I certainly would not tape his ears! Have you asked a vet's advice?

2. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

aww you have to love a muddy pup. He's gorgeous.

3. nmcallister

nmcallister Registered Users

Thank you all :) We are located in Northern California, about 2 hours from the Oregon border so we are surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges and wide open spaces on all sides. :) We've started shed hunting training (finding antlers), and as stated before will start Splash (dock) Dogs and I will definitely post pictures of him :)

Haha! That was my son's Root Beer bottle he wanted to save.

4. Edp

Edp Registered Users

Hi and welcome to you and your gorgeous dog. He is very handsome and looks like he has life sorted. He does have a bit of a Shar-pei look about him but they do change lots as they grow. Enjoy him up those mountains. Wish we lived there Emma and Meg :)

5. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Hi and welcome to you and your gorgeous Otis

6. Kirriegirl

Kirriegirl Registered Users

Hi and welcome to you and the delightful Otis. I think he looks like a great bundle of fun - the smiley face photo is just great! :D
    Mira says can she come to Splash Dogs please?

7. Kailee

Kailee Registered Users

I realize this picture is several years old! I was researching rose ears because my newly adopted black lab has them and not the traditional large floppy ears. Your pup is very cute, has anyone told you that he is shar-pei? I know you mentioned wondering if he was purebred and I definitely think he’s part lab but he’s without a doubt part shar-pei as well. Adorable boy!!