Runny poos....

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by CDM, Feb 3, 2015.

1. CDM

CDM Registered Users

Re: Runny poos....

Bella's done 2 very runny poos today and guess what she's had that she hadn't in a while...... Sardines!!!!! Nooooooooo she absolutely loves them I can't believe it, it must be those as she's not eaten anything else that could have caused it :mad: I've got 6 tins in the cupboard I'm going to have to really limit them , I had stuffed them in a few Kongs with soaked biscuits ??? She's going to be devastated :'(

2. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Oh no ;( have you tried tuna? Harley can't have sardines for the same reason ;(

3. CDM

CDM Registered Users

Yer tuna seemed ok will introduce when's she's better.... She's just done another big sloppy one ... On the carpet :'( poor love

4. JulieT

JulieT Registered Users

When Charlie was younger, he seemed to have various tummy bugs and upsets, and periods of strangely vomiting up his breakfast.

We removed sardines from his diet, and all sorts of other things, and put him on an extraordinarily expensive duck and tapioca kibble...

I honestly believe that the solution was really that he grew up a bit, developed his immune systems and stopped eating so many ridiculous things while out on a walk....it's so easy to associate a tummy upset with something they have recently eaten but actually, there are loads of factors at play...