sad

Discussion in 'The Rainbow Bridge' started by SwampDonkey, Mar 30, 2016.

1. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

The gap our beloved dogs leave always remains. Sometimes it's full of happy memories and sometimes it fills up with sadness again xx

2. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

Its so sad. He was so nice.

3. charlie

charlie Registered Users

4. Candy

Candy Registered Users

Like Emily, I think they come back to visit from time to time. I have had incredibly vivid dreams of my past dogs and woken up thinking they were still with me, which of course they are, always. Thinking of you. Love from me and little Joy.

CMartin, Emily_BabbelHund and edzbird like this.
  5. Sven

Sven Registered Users

Hugs and licks from us.

6. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

I am now absolutely certain that our beloved ones come to visit . Before my illness I was on the fence , but having felt Sam so close to me , I now feel sure , and find it a massive comfort xxxx

drjs@5, CMartin, Granca and 7 others like this.
  7. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

I do so wish that mine would visit, but they don't:(

8. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

One of my ponies comes at really hard times I dream about riding him and I always wake up feeling happier. I also have another horse that I ride when I'm asleep called Birch big ugly raw boned roan. They always bring peace. The dogs are there for the tough stuff,i end up by the stream in the woods with the dogs.
    Last time I was really sick it was very close and I remember thinking nothing can hold me here now. It took me all my strength to make it, I really think all the walking and exercising with the dogs gave me a little bit of extra stamina. So besides the emotion benefits that come with our beautiful dogs there physical ones too. My soft gentle labradors have helped make me physically more resilient. They are with me all the time in the muscles they helped make and the determination to keep moving.

9. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

I am 100% certain our gorgeous boy Benson came to visit just before we picked up Maxx. My friend who is on facebook, and who used to dog-sit Bensy (and loved him as much as we did) got a shock 'memory' just days before we picked Maxx up. It was a picture of Benson at their place with a big happy grin on his face and he was looking straight at the camera. The spooky thing is Facebook normally gives you a ''memory' that correlates to the same date as today, but some years back. This was November last year but the 'memory' was from some random date in January 2010. I truly believe it was Benson telling us that he was so happy we were finally moving on and getting another labby. Crying now :(

edzbird, Candy, Beanwood and 4 others like this.