Saving Susie

Discussion in 'Labrador Rescue' started by pippa@labforumHQ, Jan 18, 2013.

1. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

For those of you that are not on our Facebook page, we are supporting a very worthy campaign to raise £2500 to save this lovely girl's life. She needs heart surgery.

[​IMG]

If you can spare a pound and have a paypal account donating is easy, just use the orange donate button on the LRRSS website. I put 'for Susie' in the messages box that paypal give you.

2. Labrina

Labrina Registered Users

Re: Saving Susie

You know what gets me with this type of thing Pippa, if people can reach into their pockets to show love toward a living being, why can't a vet do the same? It annoys me wholeheartedly...they get enough as it is, not stating they do nothing for their purpose, but in some instances barely nothing for a huge sum. 2500! Why can't the vet drop their fee at cost value???? I'm guessing by the said sum they have not, could be wrong..shoot me if I am. I'll dig for some and help, just venting I guess...poor girl...shes gorgeous...Labrina

3. David

David Registered Users

Just donated a little bit towards the cost.

4. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

Think I have donated to them before, but, who could resist this one - gorgeous looking girl.
    I find it really difficult though - so many dogs and rescues are looking for support.......I could end up giving all my money away, really.
    :'(

jac

5. Moorlands

Moorlands Registered Users

Pippa, any update on Susie? (Sorry, can't get on with FB)

6. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

FB post from 30th January -
    SUSIE UPDATE. Susie is fine and is being seen by the Small Animal Hospital, University of Glasgow this week and they hope to set a date for the operation soon. Carolyne.

jac