Shopping list

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by PaulaG, Oct 3, 2015.

1. CDM

CDM Registered Users

Do these work??? I'm refusing to wash anything of Bella's now as even though I clean out washer and put on another cycle hairs are EVERYWHERE!!!! Been debating another washer...!

2. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Oh yes, they work 100% :)

3. CDM

CDM Registered Users

4. Granca

Granca Registered Users

I've just ordered one too - thanks for the link. Hope you're on commission!

5. Cath

Cath Registered Users

I buy towels from the charity shop for Fred. 50p for Hand towel and a £1 for bath towel.

6. PaulaG

PaulaG Registered Users

The 42" crate arrived today, I just built it up to make sure it was okay. Oh my, it's a big yin! It's all very well measuring and trying to visualize it, but it's a monster in person :eek:

7. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

Yep, it is a monster which you won't need for a while unless you're going to use the partitions. Juno loved her crate and used to love to stretch out in 42" :D:D

8. PaulaG

PaulaG Registered Users

We've got 24" to begin with, and then going to use the divider for the 42" :)

9. MaccieD

MaccieD Guest

The 24" will see you through to around 4 months and it so much easier to move :D. I used to carry mine between the kitchen and our bedroom for the first couple of weeks. Juno cried as we turned off the light in the kitchen the first night so we just carried her and the crate upstairs to the bedroom and she settled within minutes of the light being turned off. It was a bit of a pain carrying her up and downstairs at 3:00 but it was only for a couple of weeks and hen she quite happily settled in the kitchen in her crate.

Not long now until Jake joins you - make sure you get plenty of sleep now :D:D