Sock Thief!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by cdwarrior, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Samantha Jones

Samantha Jones Registered Users

Yup my boy Bailey is an accomplished sock thief. I do not possess a single pair of socks anymore. I brought myself some new socks just before Christmas (so while we were away I had an actual pair of matching socks). I packed the socks, I opened my case at my mums to unpack and blow me down two pairs of socks and two single socks :eek: I am still looking for one of them! Only my socks, never my OH's socks.

Gloves - I now have no gloves at all (my poor hands) and my OH is down to one work pair (that he hides as soon as he takes them off) and one pair of wool gloves - he did have several pairs of each a while ago :D

Until the other day when I was sorting out my shoes I would have said Bailey had not touched my shoes - however I found one pair of heels that had the left shoe heel chewed and a pair of flip flops that have teeth marks all along the sole and the strap - Good job I was going to throw both pairs out anyway (heels as due to an injury to both knees in the last year unfortunately my days of wearing towering heels are over :( and flip flops cause I want new ones this summer!) but they are the only ones he's done!

2. Kelsey&Axel

Kelsey&Axel Registered Users

Odie does this too :rofl:

3. Samantha Jones

Samantha Jones Registered Users

Oh my your pup looks so much like my boy - they could be twins

Jes72 likes this.