Spleen coat

Discussion in 'Labrador Health' started by sabri.1996, Aug 9, 2018.

1. sabri.1996

sabri.1996 Registered Users

Hi guys,

Balu is eating a super premium grain-free kibble with salmon and turkey that the veterinarian has completely approved. But I noticed today that a piece of his coat is more spleen than the rest that remains super bright. Can this be related to coat change? He is 3 months old, may be changing from puppy to adult coat? I brushed it today and took a lot of dead coat I will brush again tomorrow but I would like you to give me some tips on how to improve this, it is healthy and still today went to the vet for the vaccine. Could be something related with the food, I let the composition below. Someone can help me?

Here I let the kibble composition:
    salmon meal (25%), turkey meal (20%), yellow peas (18%), chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols, 9%), sal – mon deboned (6%), chicken protein hydrolyzed (5%), tapioca starch (5%), apples (3%), chicken liver (3%), salmon oil (2%), carrots (1%), flaxseed (1%), chickpeas (1%), hydrolyzed crustacean shells (a source of glucosamine, 0,031%), cartilage extract (a source of chondroitin, 0,019%), brewer´s yeast (a source of mannan-oligosaccharides, 0,018%), chicory root (a source of fructo-oligosaccharides, 0,012%), yucca schidigera (0,011%), algae (0,01%), psyllium (0,01%), thyme (0,01%), rosemary (0,01%), oregano (0,01%), cranberries (0,0008%), blueberries (0,0008%), raspberries (0,0008%).