I feel terrible and know that it only took a minute for it to happen....so want to alert those that may not know about it. We were going to have pork chops last night and I wanted to cut the meat away from the bone. Started cooking the meaty part and left the bones on the cutting board. Turned to go to the laundry which is at the end of the kitchen....took clothes out of washing machine and into the dryer....went back to the range to check on my boneless pork chops and the bones were GONE......Cooper had grabbed them,chewed them and swallowed them!!! I immediately went on-line to see what this meant for my pup and the news was not good. LUCKILY, he threw up the bones early this morning....so I feel so much better BUT never, never, never feed a dog any bones other than large cow bones.....and definitely not cooked bones. I know that some Forum members DO give their pups raw chicken and chicken bones so that seems to be OK....but definitely NOT pork bones! I am always so careful with foods that are damaging to dogs (grapes, onion, etc) but, there you go....one minute and a disaster can happen.