successful Christmas visit

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by TinaM, Dec 29, 2014.

1. TinaM

TinaM Registered Users

We took Isis with us to visit family for Christmas and I am proud to say that she was a perfect house guest. I'm pretty sure that the reason she was invited to come along at all was because they knew that I would politely decline if it meant going without her. She was the only dog in the house we stayed in which of course made it easier. The family was amused at her sock stealing antics (she doesn't eat them, just carries them around looking for attention). We had dinner at another house and she was able to play off leash with a few other dogs. Overall it was a great trip. Hope everyone else had a great holiday. Now back to working and training!

2. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Re: successful Christmas visit

That's fab :) it's like taking your kids out......they are always so well behaved at other peoples houses ;)

3. Debs

Debs Registered Users

Sounds great! we had a stolen stuffing ball, turkey found on the floor and constant begging...worse than kids!!!!

4. Joy

Joy Registered Users

Great that it all went so well. Molly kept running off with my sister's shoes while we were staying with her (I can't believe how many pairs she has- they seem to be in every nook and cranny) but fortunately I spotted her each time so none chewed up, phew!

5. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

That's great, Tina! So nice when you can take your dog places and know it'll go well.

6. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Good girl, Isis! :) Glad it went well for you!

7. Boogie

Boogie Supporting Member Forum Supporter

[​IMG]