terribly embarrassing male pup question -sorry!

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Mom2girls1974, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Samantha Jones

Samantha Jones Registered Users

Bailey pops his lipstick out when I get home from work - or when something really excites him - he met a Great Dane bitch last night that he's known since they were both tiny puppies (well Ice the Great Dane wasn't really tiny!) and she's had her first season - all over and done with but Bailey got very excited around her last night - I had to get my OH to walk him away and take him for a walk to calm down - both Ice's Dad and my OH were most amused.

And agree totally with @SwampDonkey the noise Bailey makes when giving himself a lipstick wash is enough to wake the dead :eek: still you know its clean when hes laying on your head in the morning (just to check you have survived the night of course) and the damn thing is too close to your ear for comfort! :rofl:

MF and SwampDonkey like this.
  2. Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn Registered Users

Luckily for me DH was TOTALLY on board with the gender choice in puppies. It was always going to be a female. Shame, the only male pup in the litter was very sweet but we were both decided on female only dogs. And I like male only cats (neutered). DH wants a female cat but I don't think he knows what he is letting himself in for. A Bengal female will rule the whole house with an iron claw.

3. Snowshoe

Snowshoe Registered Users

Now I thought this thread was going to be about glandis bulbus. I'm going to assume you haven't seen them yet. ;) ;)

I turned once to see young Oban pooping atop a big snowbank. And in the view of black on white was a big slash of PINK. LOL. It was a common thing to see when he pooped.

Just watch it doesn't get stuck out. They can get stuck. Some show theirs more than others do.

4. Snowy

Snowy Registered Users

Nelson unsleeves his pinkie whenever he is excited.
    It makes me rather happy that he's comfortable enough in my company to show off his kit.

edzbird and snowbunny like this.
  5. Kaesmom

Kaesmom Registered Users

Bruce, our last lab, who we lost at 12 1/2, never stopped showing it. I got so used to it that I didn't even notice it was proudly displaying in one of our Christmas cards! Koda, 5 months, is just now starting this but he seems oblivious to it happening and it doesn't stay out long.

MF likes this.
  6. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Sam is castrated , but very occasionally, when he gets very excited ( usually when visitors are here ), out it will pop ! He doesn't seem to have a clue whats going on , and thankfully it disappears just as quickly !

7. IndytheLab

IndytheLab Registered Users

This whole thread is hilarious!

PawPrints likes this.
  8. leejane

leejane Mum to the Mooster

Gosh, yes, always when there's a visitor!!!

PawPrints and kateincornwall like this.
  9. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey Registered Users

I always judge the quality of the visitor by the length of the lipstick.:nod: