The Puppies Pool

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by camo, Feb 11, 2017.

1. camo

camo Registered Users

Having some very hot days, so plenty of water, lots of indoor air conditioning, but it wouldn't be summer without a swim in the pool:D.

I'm fairly sure I am not alone in having Puppies that think it's great to dig the water out of a water bowl, so for outside we tend to go big to ensure play time doesn't turn into being thirsty later.

Bear likes the water, but Yogi has taken things to a new level, if he sees water he wants to get wet (baths for Bear and Yogi are no problem, they love them).

We were filling the water trough when Yogi decided to get involved. Bear is being a good big brother, supervising:D

I'm really happy with how well Bear and Yogi are getting along

2. camo

camo Registered Users

Just thought given this is an international forum, I am in Australia, today the temp hit 43 Degrees Celsius or 109.4 Fahrenheit :sun:

SwampDonkey and snowbunny like this.
  3. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

The pool for the Labs must be heaven in such high degrees. I did hear on the TV this morning (am in England) that the temp in one area was 50c! Cold and damp here :( Don't think I would want it that hot though!

camo likes this.
  4. Emily_BabbelHund

Emily_BabbelHund Longest on the Forum without an actual dog

Good grief that's hot! You all need a bigger pool - for dogs AND humans!

camo likes this.
  5. Emily

Emily Registered Users

Lovely video. I thought Yogi was looking big until Bear stepped into view :D

It's 20 degrees and raining in Melbourne today. Feels like heaven :D

camo likes this.
  6. QuinnM15

QuinnM15 Registered Users

They are great together! Cute!

camo likes this.
  7. camo

camo Registered Users

It's funny after yesterday, and today is as hot, I would gladly have cold and damp:)

Funny you should say that, Yogi had some pool training yesterday evening at the in-laws place (father-in-law wasn't too happy, he was worried about the hair, but what my mother-in-law says goes and she kept saying, take him in:)). He didn't even wait for us to get in, he went straight through the gate and walked straight into the pool, although he seemed a bit confused when he realised it was salty:). He was a bit put off when he tried to come straight back out, and couldn't, so I had to lift him out. The second attempt after we got in was a bit less enthusiastic, but soon he realised where the steps were and he was having all sorts of fun paddling around, getting out and running around barking at us all in the pool:D

Yes, I had another video that just showed Yogi, but I decided on the one with Bear as it really does give some perspective and I just love watching them interact.

Hopefully that 20 degrees is heading north:rain:.

Thanks, they do bring a smile to my face:heart:

Stacia and Emily_BabbelHund like this.