The rest of my crew!

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Valkyrie, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Registered Users

BaWaaJige is my almost 7yr old Golden retriever. He is UKC champion, rally 1 title and SRH. We are starting nose work here is a couple of weeks too I hope he like s that.
    [​IMG]020-1_zps355fa4fa by Vendetta 2008, on Flickr

[​IMG]072copy by Vendetta 2008, on Flickr

Wasse is my 4yr old golden rescue. She was left tied to a tree for the first 5mos of her life. When I got her she didn't know how to play or anything she sat behind the recliner for a wk then one day she started playing with the other dogs and it has been non stop since. She has to have something in her mouth at all times. lol
    [​IMG]DSCN4793 by Vendetta 2008, on Flickr

Ashij is my German Shepherd he is 5yrs old I got him when he was roughly 5wks old. A friend of my sisters found him under her car on a bitter cold Dec morning. No mom insight. I was going only to foster him but I fell in love when I told my family I was going to place him after his demo was cleared up they got upset and said he wasn't going anywhere. YAY I love this boy but he is just a dog he doesn't like to leave home.
    [​IMG]14412_876170449059844_6259447011859639208_n by Vendetta 2008, on Flickr

Last is Redemption he is almost 3 ( May). I got him from a friend who had an oops litter. she insisted they go when they were only 4wks old so that is when Redemption entered our household. He is a wonderful boy but has kidney and liver failure so I have no idea how long I will have him. We are living life to the fullest and hopefully I have him for many years.
    [​IMG]DSCN5342 by Vendetta 2008, on Flickr

2. Karen

Karen Registered Users

Gosh that's quite a team!

Valkyrie likes this.
  3. Teller's mom

Teller's mom Registered Users

I want them all but where would I put them?! I'd need a separate mattress just for the dogs. Of course, they'd all end up piled on me anyway so... :rolleyes: And, I guess I'd be eating dog food alongside them because I wouldn't be able to afford food for myself. Hope they wouldn't mind. :p

Seriously, what a lovely collection of pups you have! Good on you for giving them all a loving home!

Valkyrie likes this.
  4. Naya

Naya Registered Users

Wow, they are all lovely. Do they all get on well?

5. Xena Dog Princess

Xena Dog Princess Registered Users

Beautiful, thanks for sharing the rest of your crew. Redemption has the most regal face, what a handsome boy. I'm sorry to hear that he's sick.

6. edzbird

edzbird Registered Users

It's lovely to meet the rest of your crew - all beautiful, each and every one.

7. kateincornwall

kateincornwall Registered Users

Gorgeous dogs !

8. Valkyrie

Yes they get along very well together. BaWaaJige gets the crabbiest at times and will snap if they don't stop pestering him but we all ride along in the car together we play together and of course sleep together. I do need a bigger bed as it has been cold here and they all want to sleep on my full size bed. LOL

Naya likes this.
  9. Valkyrie

Did forget to mention that all but Ashij is a therapy dog. BaWaaJige is also a reading dog he goes to the school twice a month and the young students read to him. Waase loves working with people who have drug addictions ( BaWaaJige hates that place), Redemption favorite place is with the severely handicapped. He gets just appy when we pull up outside their door. Valkyrie loves the adult day service and I am hoping Legend will like the nursing homes as I don't have one yet that loves to go there.

TheresaM and Xena Dog Princess like this.
  10. Maxx's Mum

Maxx's Mum Registered Users

Wow, how inspiring. Thanks for sharing your family