This dog will be the death of me..

Discussion in 'Labrador Health' started by JenBainbridge, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Dill

Dill Registered Users

Hi, I’d love to know if Finn’s shirt is the same design as the one I’ve just bought... when I unpacked it I thought “How on earth am I meant to get this onto her?!” It’s got a polo neck and 2 holes for her forelegs. Legs in first? But this required too much stretching forwards in order to get her head in. So is it head in first and then major battle to get forelegs in? Or have I just bought the wrong sort? HELP!!!

2. Anne123

Anne123 Registered Users

Head in first, then the front paws, underneath the belly and fasten around his bump. Don’t know exactly but I thought there were buttons to leave the tail out....When going out I let the romper on. Rolled it up and made sure he would lift his paw to pee and not wet the romper!

Also possible to put the front paws in and then his head. It has been quite some time ago Finn had to wear this! Are you sure you have the right size?

3. Dill

Dill Registered Users

Thanks so much for your reply. Happily, all became clear once she lay down (yes, I hadn’t thought of that :rolleyes:) so then of course her forelegs folded nicely to slip through the holes. The shirt has been (still is) brilliant but I was caught out by the late-night wee on the first night... I was tired and by the time I remembered to undo the poppers and roll the shirt forward it was too late! After much panicking and desperately thinking what to do, the solution worked and the night was peaceful. The vets have now lent me a spare as I’m bound to slip up again!