Three Month Old Labrador Puppy Biting

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Kalani krishani, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Kalani krishani

Kalani krishani Registered Users

I've a 3 month old labrador puppy. It's very hyperactive. I'm unable to handle him and cuddle him because of his aggressive behaviour . Whenever i touch him he just start to bite me. His attention never goes to any chewing toy. Sometimes when if we sit calmly he suddenly jump and grab a hand or leg very hardly. His biting scratches are all over my hand. I cannot hit him but when he bite me it really makes me angry. I want him to be a calm pup who listen to me and became a obedient one. Also i want to mention that i live in a flat where lac of space. So he have no garden area to play but inside home. Even i can't let him free from leash because he grabs any rubbish from anywhere and eat.Please help me for this. I'm in full of tension

2. Saffy/isla

Saffy/isla Registered Users

Hi Kalani please don't despair with the biting it will get so much better in only a couple of months. Every time our pup bit one of us we separated her for a few minutes over the gate we had on our front room door telling her calmly "no bites" this worked.

Also picking up rubbish and such we told our pup drop it and then treated her. Have patience and it will soon be so much better