Tonight's telly

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by Kez1802, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Re: Tonight's telly

Ah so there was a silver lining,a great sitter has been suggested!

You are such a nicer person than me Rachael,I'm horrible!although I like to think that's only a little of the time.....the rest is hopefully nice with a generous dash of daft!
    He did absolutely fantastic you know to only take one toy.When my brother stayed with his 1 year old and 2 year old in April.....I was demented with the toys.Dexter spent so much time behind his gate because given the chance he would absolutely mind sweep the exciting ,colorful plastic selection.....People without dogs don't understand, and little ones that young definitely don't understand.I still think Dexter would go mad and snatch and grab....there's so many things I make him hypothetically guilty of but never actually see because we just don't let the situation arise.My niece and nephew that live here( 3 and 4) automatically put things out of reach and if they are playing at floor level Dex does go in his room for a breather ,he'd love to get at I jig saw puzzle...I hypothetically know it!
    Hats off to you guys with children,you must have scaled to the echelons of successful 'Leave It', with dogs or 'Tidy It' with kids,have really tidy houses or good ear plugs for the wailing after a successful snatch and grab session!

2. David

David Registered Users

3. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Re: Tonight's telly

Thanks David,I couldn't find it on itvplayer either ,appreciated