Trouble from little dogs!

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by LovelyLittleLola, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Kelsey&Axel

Kelsey&Axel Registered Users

Yes, Odie sure knows how to warm hearts everywhere he goes :heart:

selina27 and SwampDonkey like this.
  2. Ski-Patroller

Ski-Patroller Cooper, Terminally Cute

I saw a story about a Newfie that was being annoyed by a small dog that was visiting his home. After a while the Newfie picked up the small dog and dropped him into the (empty) bath tub. It was deep enough that the small dog was stuck there for the duration.

Tilly is not a big fan of small fluffy white dogs. I'm not really sure why. Years ago she did get bitten on the nose by a Boston Terrier that came running up to her and just bit her out of the blue. No harm done but she was surprised since most all the dogs she meets are either friendly, or not engaged.

3. Pilatelover

Pilatelover Registered Users

@LovelyLittleLola so sorry to hear about your horrible experience. Mabel used to be absolutely terrified of little dogs after she had been consistently barked at, chased and nipped. A little while ago a lady with three dachshunds said "well little dogs don't need any training you can just pick them up if you can catch them". I'm often speechless because if Mabel was a snarling, teeth blazing crazy dog like some of these little things we come across people would insist she is put to sleep for being dangerous and out of control. :mad:

selina27 likes this.