Truffle pup's first week....

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Trufflepup, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Yvonne

Yvonne Registered Users

A crate will be MOST helpful in the crocopup stage......not to chastise the pup but to let it rest!! Crate will give the puppy a place to get away from it all....and all to get away from it! Very necessary....for sanity's sake.

Trufflepup likes this.
  2. Yvonne

Yvonne Registered Users

Photos are great.....Truffle is beautiful!

3. ReneeS.

ReneeS. Registered Users

Welcome to the forum from Jenny and me. Your puppy is gorgeous. I read the forum everyday -- need assurance since Jenny is a genuine crocopup and that it will come to a halt in time..................

4. knees78

knees78 Registered Users

She is adorable :) x

5. Snowshoe

Snowshoe Registered Users

Now I could just eat that little chocolate truffle all up and not mind soft puppy hair in my mouth. :)

Trufflepup and Rosie like this.
  6. FayRose

FayRose Registered Users

Awww, she's utterly gorgeous. Can't believe my hooligan Molly once looked like that ;)

7. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Hi Truffle. Good girl. I'm glad to hear you are getting your humans trained properly from a young age - "get them young and it sticks for life", or so they say. My humans are not too bad, although sometimes they don't feed me quite soon enough or often enough. But - as you have found - the pathetic big labrador eyes usually work. And well done for establishing the ground rules about where you sleep, too - I messed up there I'm afraid, but if I had my time again I would work MUCH harder on getting access to the Bedroom. So many lovely soft things up there to cover in mud and hair. Anyway, must go and nag my mum to take me out for my walk (she won't move until I've jumped on her a few times). Have a great time, Truffle, and see you around on this forum (whenever your mum lets you have a go on this tappy thing).

Pongo (aged nearly three)
    xxxx

8. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL! Welcome to the forum!

Rosie

9. Trufflepup

Trufflepup Registered Users

Thanks everyone, and Yvonne- yes, we've already discovered that the crate is our refuge from the crocopup! We put one manic crocopup in there, and fifteen minutes later, a sweet little Truffle comes back out :)
    Snowshoe- I admit to being tempted to nibble on a little velvet ear because she smells so good, she must taste delicious!
    Lovely to see everyone's photos of teeny choccy pups :)

Samantha Jones likes this.