Welcome to guest visitors

Discussion in 'Information and Announcements' started by pippa@labforumHQ, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

We would like to offer a warm welcome to all our guest visitors.

We are a friendly, busy, forum that welcomes those interested in dogs of any breed. We have members from all over the world and the forum is packed with useful information and advice. Our forum has strong ethos of friendship and support. Why not register today and join in the fun!

Further information below:

[size=12pt]How to post on the forum[/size]
    In order to post on the forum you need to register as a member. Registration and membership is entirely free, and there are no pop-ups or advertisements allowed on the forum. So your visit should be a relaxing one. Registration takes just a few minutes.

[size=12pt]Why am I appearing as a guest, I joined the forum ages ago?[/size]
    We don't keep accounts open indefinitely. And from time to time we delete members who have not visited the site in over a year. This keeps our membership fresh and active, protects resources, and makes it easier to administer the site. If you haven’t dropped in for quite a long time, you may need to re-register.

[size=12pt]Where is my registration email?[/size]
    If you have registered and not received your email acknowledgment, check your spam box. It is common for emails from forums to be diverted by spam filters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.