What are our chances of having a Christmas tree this year?

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by Tomal, Nov 9, 2014.

1. charlie

charlie Registered Users

Re: What are our chances of having a Christmas tree this year?

We always have a large real Christmas tree Hattie & Charlie have a sniff and that's it they have never touched it, even when Hattie was a tiny puppy 4 months, Charlie arrived here at 9 months and just turned a year at the beginning of December he wasn't interested either - lucky, lucky!! xx :)

2. Oberon

Oberon Supporting Member Forum Supporter

Last year Obi pee'ed on my MIL's Christmas tree....even though it was made of plastic.

3. Leanangle

Leanangle Registered Users

we have a staircase that goes back on itself so has a "landing" half way up, thsts where our tree will bee this year.

4. Stacia

Stacia Registered Users

Good Lor Dexter, Christmas lunch for 12 in November! Will it be Turkey and all the trimmings? I am getting in a state about feeding 7 on Christmas day, my sister and family from America, two of them at 6ft 8"!!!!!

5. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Heh, I always feed at least 20 in somebody else's kitchen! It's good fun, but I have to cook for days beforehand and I am utterly exhausted by the end of it. One year, I came down with flu as I was finishing off and ended up missing dinner, curling up with their dog on the rug in front of the fire!!

6. Lisa

Lisa Registered Users

Well, not exactly a twig but the tree did get divested of a few ornaments as the season progressed, basically we ended up taking most of them off the tree that were within reach of a certain nose and left the top ones on. It looked a bit odd but oh well. Not sure how it will go this year, I'll guess I'll give it a try..... ::)

7. astyers

astyers Registered Users

So glad this was posted!! I am going to give it a try with my Christmas tree and my now 6 month black lab Gabby!

8. Dexter

Dexter Moderator Forum Supporter

Ah Lisa....apologies to Simba,I couldn't remember properly I knew something diminished over the festive period,that's right,it was the decs not the tree!!!
    You've got to give it a go putting a tree up....I've got 4 to do this year.....I love decorating but even I'm a bit phased by that!!!
    Fiona ,I know what you mean...I froze my stuffings and bread crumbs yesterday and I'm making my sauce stocks today :eek: ;D not for the main event for the one on the 27 th Nove ;D.,I'm not THAT Bad!
    ...when I come back on the forum later and it's all gone quiet ...I can probably deduce you've all petitioned Pippa to block me and no one is going to speak to me until Christmas Eve ;D ;D ;D

9. Petrina

Petrina Registered Users

Was just thinking about this this am!bailey will 6 months I'm gonna chance it then !
    Quoting this forum!!!!!

10. drjs@5

drjs@5 Registered Users

One of the joys of Christmas.....

Tinsel poop :)

11. lorilou61

lorilou61 Registered Users

Oh dear, hadn't even thought of this! Edsel is obsessed with dragging and pulling on all the trees and brush in the yard. Thinking this might be a treeless year here. Not sure I'm up to wresting a tree from him all day.