What does your puppy do that makes you fall in love a little bit more?

Discussion in 'Labrador Puppies' started by lemmys mum, Oct 22, 2014.

1. PaulW

PaulW Registered Users

Re: What does your puppy do that makes you fall in love a little bit more?

When my wife takes the little one out to school and Gibson asks to go out so he can sit where her car is normally parked, waiting for her and the little one to return.

2. Rosie

Rosie Registered Users

[quote author=PaulW link=topic=8416.msg119156#msg119156 date=1414051887]
    When my wife takes the little one out to school and Gibson asks to go out so he can sit where her car is normally parked, waiting for her and the little one to return.
    [/quote]

Aww.... now that is REALLY sweet!

3. lorilou61

lorilou61 Registered Users

When I'm sitting on the sofa trying to read, watch TV or some other quiet activity and Edsel slowly covers me in his toys , 1 by 1, hoping I'll take the hint and play.

4. lemmys mum

lemmys mum Registered Users

:) Got another Lemmys first bus ride to town today waited sitting lovely till everyone got on then laying under my seat like he'd been doing it for years and everyone saying goodbye as they got off because he was so good. I'm so proud of him. X

5. snowbunny

snowbunny Registered Users

Yesterday there was a loud and strange noise outside (neighbours moving furniture outside and banging it against railings). Willow came running to me for protection, which shows she trusts me :)

The most "aaaw" thing she does, though, has to be sleeping with her tongue hanging out and suckling on it in her dreams. Cuteness in a little black bundle.

6. Rue7514

Rue7514 Registered Users

[quote author=Boogie link=topic=8416.msg119096#msg119096 date=1414002999]
    Everything!

She's just the best pupster (5 months old) ;D When I pick her up to put her in the car she always snuggles into my neck and she's 16Kg now!

But she's a 'foster puppy' and will be leaving me in June or July. :'(

[​IMG]
    [/quote]

My heart already breaks for you, I can't imagine how hard that will be for you.

7. Rue7514

Rue7514 Registered Users

I'm not sure if I can pick just one thing, everything she does makes my heart so full!

Whenever I go upstairs to cook or clean, I'll leave Rue in the basement with my husband, with the door closed. And she will sit on the top step waiting for me to come back the entire time. My heart melts every time!

Something else I adore is when we go to the dog park, she will be running around and then every so often, she'll run by and give me a little lick, and then she's on her way again. I also secretly love that she comes running to me when she gets spooked by another dog and hides between my legs. I know that won't last, so I eat it up!