Working takes on a new dimension ...........

Discussion in 'Labrador Chat' started by David, Feb 3, 2012.

1. David

David Registered Users

......... when you have a Lab in the office every day. She's pushed right in against my legs as I write this. Good company but not so good for productivity. Just as well I work for myself!

2. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

Re: Working takes on a new dimension ...........

I am in the same situation at the moment, my young lab is indoors for a few days for some clicker training and she manages to wedge herself in the footwell of my desk. There is only just room for her and my legs.

But she does keep my feet warm!

3. David

David Registered Users

Like toast!

4. patricia t

patricia t Registered Users

I too work from home and Frankie is currently snoozing on the spare bed behind me - he has a lovely day and is great company!

5. caroleb

caroleb Registered Users

I used to let barney under my desk - he is a great foot warmer/foot rest but this stopped when I got Rusty - a puppy way too distracting and I do need to get something done! Even at 13 months he's too fidgety to have in a room where I'm trying to work - he attention seeks every few minutes! So I've lost my work companion for a while yet.

6. pippa@labforumHQ

pippa@labforumHQ Administrator

Rusty sounds like my spaniels! Every time I blink or take a breath they rush over to see what's happening! Not a bit restful.

The older ones are nine and ten. Every few months we try having them in the house again to see if they have become peaceful in their old age. We are still waiting.... :)